the twins back from NY

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

it was breaktime and Haneul was taking little happy steps to the cafeteria. Anticipating to meet Joon and Junsu who were back from their little trip to New York. The hallway was pack with students, everyone up to something. Making her way to the cafeteria she passed the stairs and there Hanuel saw Danny talking to Tiff, the highschool's queenka. Tiff was whispering something and he who was leaning on the wall laughed,his dimple showing. 

Hanuel look away and went inside the cafeteria her eyes searching for Joon and Junsu. *Danny never laugh like that when with me, Haneul thought. Pushing her annoying thoughts away she saw Joon and Junsu. Smilling excitedly Hanuel went to their table and sat down facing them. 

'joonii and junsii, Haneul noonaa miss you!' Hanuel grabbed their cheeks and pinch them. 

'noonna ahhhhh' they both rubbed their cheeks that were now pinkish. 

junsu was busy digging his bag 'noona we bought for you something'.

Joon nods in aggrement 'it was so fun in New York, our parents brought us to their ex university where they first met and they were being all so romantic about it..ahh..noona, here we bought you this' 

Hanuel bites her lips in excitement. 'show me, show me' 

Junsu took out a box and Hanuel grabbed it and literally ripped it out. 

'Noona ahhh, slowly'

Hanuel took out a pink shirt. written on it 'I like New York boys' 

She laughed out, her head thrown backwards 'I love it, you boys are adorable'  

Junsu and Joon smiled looking proud that their gift made their noona happy. They were a few months younger than Haneul but Haneul has been acting like their big sister for since they were barely walking.

'Hanuel ah, stop acting like a kid, everyone is watching' came a very familiar voice. Danny sat next to her 'joon, junsu how are you?' 

'great hyung' 

'How's aunty Maddy and Uncle Jae' 

'embarassingly too romantic; they both giggled.

Hanuel didn't take any notice of Danny as she flips the t-shirt again and again. admiring the glitters on it but Danny's movement caught Hanuel's attention. Hanuel looked up at Joon and Junsu who were looking akwardly suspicious. 

Junsu smirked at  Danny and passed him something in a black plastic bag 'got it for you hyung, fresh from New York'. 

Haneul arched her eyebrow and felt so curious she grabbed the bag and took what's inside. 

Danny fought it from her but her enthusiasm got the best of her. Joon and Junsu were quiet maybe more astonished.  

'Hanuel, give it back' Danny gritted his teeth

'no' Haneul laugh evily and slowly took out what was inside.

'noona ah, dont...' junsu and joon warned but they were too late because Hanuel took it out and gasps looking what was inside it 

 

A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE,NEW YORK EDITION. 

'Danny, I will tell uncle Tae!' 

Danny looked super annoyed 'It was not for you to see' 

Hanuel was going to flip the magazine but Danny grabbed it from her 

'yah, I want to see, I'll tell uncle Tae'

'yah tell my dad and you'll just embarass yourself' 

"Ish' Hanuel folded her arms, pouting. 

Joon and Junsu were laughing 'noona ah, don't be angry ok?' 

Hanuel pouted and danny poked her cheeks 

'you spoiled brat' 

'you...youuuu...yooouu'

'Noona, Hyung...stop stop' 

'Ish' Haneul poked Danny and Danny widen his eyes

'how dare you' 

'yes I dare'

Danny looked away from her and turn to the boys,' thanks joon, junsu, I'll see you later ok' 

'bye hyung' 

Danny made an ugly face at her and left with the awful magazine. 

Haneul just narrowed her eyes. 

'noona ah, don't be like that, let's eat?' Junsu said.

Hanuel nods while mentally planning a revenge attack. 

 

 

naughty kids :D