their game

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

Danny arched his eyebrows as hanuel continues to lie on her stomach and put her face on the pillow.

‘Hanuel you will suffocate if you continue to do that’

‘eeee’ Hanuel said stubbornly but Danny could see that her cheeks were pinkish. What,she is shy? Danny wanted to laugh but stopped himself. Knowing Hanuel it would only made the situation worse.

‘Seriously hanuel, you’re just acting stubborn ’Danny puts his hand under his pillow and looked at her.

‘ok,ok’ Hanuel tuned to her side while her back was to him.

‘yah, do you know its inappropriate for a wife to show his back like that when sleeping?’

Hanuel stayed silent pretending not to have heard any single thing that he said.

Yaish this girl, always like this, since forever.

Danny smiled when a plan popped up. He  hold back a smirk and his handsmoved up to her her back going down to her spine and he stopped at her waist.

Hanuel stiffen but did not say anything and for Danny it was damn entertaining. He started it again but now from bottom to up but still Hanuel did not say anything.

Danny know Hanuel is currently practicing the highest level of patients she has to not scream or yelped.

This is getting fun.

Danny moved closer to her and pulled her to his chest, his hands on her waist. Still she kept quite.

Now He started to feel uncomfortable. Damn Libido.Darn it Danny rolled his eyes.

Ok he is not going to lose this game cause Hanuel started to heat up and it was obvious she was fighting the urge to open her eyes and slap him.  

He then started to nuzzle her neck taking in her sweet scent. Lavender..ahh her favorite.  

‘Hanuel ah, you’re so beautiful do you know that?’ Danny whispered on the back of her neck while his hands roam on her stomach.

That did it, Hanuel exploded in a millisecond. She jumped out from the bed her face red and the breathing uneven.

‘YAhhhhhhhH!!!!!! You are not going to me!’ she started yelling.

Danny started to laugh and rolled a bit entertained by her panicness, ofcourse he won’t her but the situation right now is just to funny.

‘why are you laughing?’ she had her hands on her waist.

Danny sat down on the bed ‘I was just playing around, I told you not to turn your back’

Now Hanuel’s lips started to shiver and her angry face changed…

Oh no..Danny thought, don’t tell me she’s going to….

A tear dropped as she brought her slim hands to wipe them.

‘I was so scared’ her voice shook in fear.

Danny just looked at her weirdly.Oh shot, don’t tell me she’s too innocent. ‘Hanuel, I was only playing, you know I would never do anything out of your will’

Hanuel did not want to hear anything as she storms out from the room.

Danny rubbed his scalp. Ok he was not expecting that. He thought she’ll be super angry. Aish  Danny got out from the bed and moved slowly, searching for her. It was easy because he just needs to follow her muffled sob.

‘Hanuel’ he looked at her lying on the long sofa sobbing.

She shook her head ‘you’re always so evil, I will tell appa’

Danny had a deadpan face ‘ofcourse you are not going to tell him, we got married remember’

‘its all your fault’

“Hanuel, start acting like a 22 year old and get back to the room, you’re not sleeping here’ 

‘eeeee’

‘ok, ok baby I’m sorry’ Danny scoped her up and carried her to their room.

She fought a little but stayed still afterwards.

On the bed she laid down on her stomach again her face on the pillow.

Danny rubbed her head softly ‘Baby, I’m sorry ok’

‘you always call me baby when you’re sorry’ her voice muffled with her blotted nose.

‘I can call you baby all the time if you want, ish now now don’t cry’ he wiped her side of her face.

‘sleep ok, I won’t disturb’ Danny turned away, his torso area now feeling very uncomfortable. Now he understands when the boys talk about blue balls. Aish. He and his so called game.

===  

Hanuel woke up and looked at the clock on the side table, 3.54 am? The room was a bit unfamiliar and that is went everything came back to her.

Danny, wife, new house, marriage.

Hanuel turned to the other side and looked at danny, his face and his body leaning to her sight. One of his hands was beneath his face and the other on the bed. Hanuel looked at his features slowly, taking her sweet time.

Unconsciously her fingers travel to his shoulder, down to his arm, poking his muscles. Man are so different, they are hardly build Hanuel thought.

Aish what is she doing? Oh My God, she’s such a ert. Aish but he is sleeping so it does not matter.

Her husband is so handsome and suddenly she felt the urge to giggle but she stopped, closing with her palm.

Hanuel continue to touch his hair slightly enjoying the view. He smells of  mint. Ah yes, his soap is mint base Maybe she is just sleppy as she moved closer to him.

Hanuel was staring at his eyebrows when his eyes shot open.

‘what are you doing?’ he voice raspy from sleep.

‘ermmm, nothing?’ Hanuel moved away a bit. Arggghhh she got caught. How embarrassing.

‘why were you touching my body part, yah you ert’ Danny .

‘I did not’ Hanuel pouted looking offended.

Danny pulled her close trapping her with her arms while she fought.

‘yah let go’ she push him.

‘I’m just going to seduce you’ that was the last thing Hanuel could clearly listen before she swirl to a very wonderful sensual world.   

She didn’t even fight as she could hear his heart beat roaring and her body burnt up in flames.

With his lips on hers he asked ‘could I?’

Helpless Hanuel who was bound to the night spell nods with a blush.

…..

Danny slept with a smile.

……

 

 

 

LOL 0.0 <--that's all I could say. hahaha I myself am speechless that I wrote this

o.o HAHAHAHHAHA