baby rabbit

My Namja Is A Kingka

Hanuel didn't want to go to school that day. She truly wanted to avoid it but Danny had to come and pick her up. She said 'send her home from school' not 'pick her up to school'. Danny is one big pabo! 

They were silent in ther car, mainly because Hanuel was reading her assigment again and again making sure its perfect. Arriving at school Danny looked out at the entrance. Students talking, walking and what not. 

'Hanuel, you hold my hand ok?' Danny raised his eyebrows and smiled. 

Hanuel groans and just nod. 

Exiting the car Hanuel felt eyes were on her, watching them. The news was out. That's it, she's truly ruined Hanuel thought. Danny walked to her with his so called 'Kingka' bravo. Holding hands he sends her to her class.  

'bye baby girl' he said infront of the class, loud enough for a few students to hear and started to tell everyone. 

Hanuel eyes were wide but she gained back her confidence 'bye baby rabbit' she pinch his cheeks that were now red. serve him right!* Hanuel thought. 

The class went well. Lucky her, her friends weren't asking questions. Break time, hanuel was suprise to find Danny waiting for her outside her class, hands crossed on his chest, leaning on the wall. When he sees her, he smiles and came foward. 

Hanuel felt her heart skipped a beat. *Oh oh, this has got to be bad* 

danny being nice to her is new, she just needs time to adapt.  

'How was class?' he asked 

Hanuel just nod and they both walk to the cafeteria. Spotting Joon and Junsu they went to their table and sat with them. 

Joon and Junsu just looked at them. speechless. 

Junsu who had milk smudge on his upper lip ask 'Noona, Hyung, did you hear what everyone is gossiping?' 

Joon nods 'yes hyung, its the most absurd thing ever. They are saying you guys are an item!' 

Hanuel covers her face with her palm and groans while danny chuckled 'I know impossible right? but yah she's currently my girlfriend' 

Joon's and Junsu's mouths were wide open. 

'What?' Junsu said in disbelieve. 

Hanuel took a tissue and help him wipe his smudge 'we'll explain later, ais junsii your mouth has milk smudge' 

Joon giggles 'this is seriously epic, wait till Uncle Tae and Uncle TOP know' 

"NO!' Hanuel and Danny suddenly yelled out 

'Yah, you both are not telling them ok, joon, junsu, if not hyung ain't going to help you anymore' Danny threatened them and joon's and junsu's face fell. they lost.
 

'aish, ok ok'  

Hanuel stared at the twin's lunch and felt hungry. 'yah, danny, lets go buy food' 

'its ok hanuel, i'll buy for you' 

They 3 were silent for a while. WOW! Danny is really nice. having a boyfriend isn't that bad at all.

'sandwich and tea.thank you baby rabbit' Hanuel chuckled evily. 

'yah, change that name' danny stared at her and left to buy their lunch. 

Hanuel looked back at the twins and burst laughing. They both had their mouth wide open watching how danny and Hanuel are acting like. 

=== 

After school Hanuel waited for danny infront of her class but he's not there. flipping her phone open she noticed she received a message from him. 

"I'm in the basketball court" 

Sitting down on one of the benches far from the other girls Hanuel waited for danny to finish his game. Danny saw her and winked. It knocked the wind of her *this is really bad* 

Hanuel sat on the bench solving her maths homework. She could feel her heartbeat increasing and when she look up Danny is looking at her. Once he nearly tripped because he was busy smilling at her. 

ok he's just doing this to let everyone believe that they were an item* Hanuel tried to relax herself. 

Focusing at her homework she nearly finished her problem when the last whistle was blown indicating the game was over. The girls went to their boyfriends. Hanuel sat there not knowing what to do. 

danny jogged to her 'nah, baby rabbit go stay in the car ok' 

She felt her heart came out her chest. 'ish, ok' she said and rushed to his car. 

They were silent in the car. like always. 

'Bye bye' Danny said 

'Bye Bye' Hanuel went out not looking at him. 

She rushed to her room and plopped her self on her bed. groaning on her pillow Hanuel felt really confused 

oh crap, what have she freaking done to her life now. 

=== 

Danny smiled reminded with Hanuel's reaction everytime he smiles and call her baby. 

she's that transparent. 

'Danny' His father called him out. 

Danny looked at his father and mother sitting opposite him on the dinning table 

'yes pa?' he asked 

'why are you smilling?' 

'owh nothing' danny smiled embarass to be sidetrack with thoughts of Hanuel.  

'Danny? Aunty Daisy called and told me your sending Hanuel back to school now, true?' His mom asked 

'yes' 

His dad smiled 'thats better, I really don't get it why you always fight before, now Danny remember what pa always tell you, be nice to girls. Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.” 

'ok pa' Danny nods 

=== 

In their bedroom Tae reads a book while Lily had her head on his chest

'baby' Lily whispered 

'hmm, yes love' 

'you think Danny has something for Hanuel' 

Tae rubbed his wife's head 'i have no idea, I'm sure danny will do well, he's a goodboy' 

'that's because you teach him well' Lily smiled 

'Lily?' 

'hmmm..'

'next year danny will enter university, we'll be alone' 

Lily sigh 'yes, i'll be lonely' 

'hey, you have me' 

'tae..' Lily traced an invisible circle on his bare chest 

'hmm' 

;have I told you I love you?' 

'yes ofcourse, have I?'

'ehem' 

"Lily baby, don't worry too much, let me kiss your worries away'

'yah ert' lily poked his chest. 

well let's just say the rest is history 

:) 

 

 

lol, hanuel and danny are in big emotional mess. mehehehehe 

yah, I want to thank all the subscribers *bows* 25 currently :) i really hope u enjoy reading 

actually i find it challenging writing high school love.hehehehe (I've left highschool 4 years ago TT.TT, I'm old,lol!) . but it seems to be going ok, so when I was in philosophy class thinking for the next chap another plot cam to my mind 

so walah, my 6th fiction (:link below). It will be an individual story. not connected to the trilogy

comments are prelove 
<3  

 

btw renaiseuhyun84 , ur wish just came true :) haha. triple surprise!

this is my 6th fiction. feat Kwon Jiyong! :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35356/this-pain-jiyong