School

My Namja Is A Kingka

The bell rang indicating school is over. Haneul grabbed her stationaries and books, stuffing it in her pink leopard backpack.

Every kid was rushing to get out of the room, well basicly out of the man made prison of every tennager. Who ever created school?

She don't really hate school as it was easy on her, blame her extra IQ. Even her parents don't know how she was born with it. Now in Grade 12 when she should be in Grade 10 she can't wait to enter University life.

Saying goodbye to everyone Haneul checked her phone.A message from her dad 'haneul, appa and omma have to visit halmunee today, ask Danny, joon or junsu to send you home. Only them and don't take taxi or bus, love you, be safe' 

Haneul sigh. Joon and Junsu oppa are in New York so she have no choice but to go with....Danny oppa. Her face turn sour. It's always unpleasant when she's near him. Let's just say after he hid her bear when she was four they were never in good terms.  

Haneul tried to call Danny but no one answered. 'where is oppa?' she muttered under her breath.

Walking to the basketball court she saw a familiar figure in white and blue jersey running around the court playing. Danny.

A kingka to this school, everyone admire him, good looks, tall, great grades, abundance of money, cool car, cherished athlete, awesome dancer. Haneul rolled her eyes. Everyone think he is cool in that long hair of his and those eyebrow earring. Only haneul know how he acts at home. a baby!. At school he acts so tough and gangster but at home....

Haneul was going to continue her self-mind-bad mouthing of Danny but he then saw her. Danny ignored her and continued his game. Haneul who was used to his cold dismissals sat at the bench with the other athletes's girlfriends and waited for him to finish his game. The game finished and Haneul called Danny out 'OPPA!' she yelled. 

Danny turned in horror while the other boys snickered. Hanuel knows that danny warned her not to call him Oppa when they are in school but she won't let go a chance to embarass or irriate him. Danny walked to her,his face covered with sweat. Haneul observed how the other girls go to their respective boyfriend. High school romance Haneul thought.

'yah Haneul ah! I told you not to call me oppa' Danny stood infront of her looking positively irritated while wipping his face and hair with a small towel.

Haneul fought a satisfied smile and looked at him innocently 'miyanae I forgot, oppa you should send me back, appa and umma went to visit halmunee'

'ehm, mom called earlier and told me, come follow me to the locker room and i'll pass you my car key, you'll wait there while I take my bath and change'

Locker room? Haneul eyes widen and she gasps in horror. 'I am not following you to the locker room where boys take their bath!' 

Danny looked really irritated and placed his palm on his forhead  'yah Haneul ah!, you'll wait outside ofcourse, aish! you pevert' 

'I am not..a..pe'

Danny dismissed her and walked to the locker room. Haneul made an annoying 'hmph' sound and followed him.

Danny always bully her. She hates him! Haneul thought 

 

 

A short Introduction to the main characters :)

I'm touched with everyone's support <3 

gumawo *bows*