morning

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

Danny opened his eyes his sight greeted by a sleeping Hanuel by his side. Her cheeks were a bit flushed and her hand was on his navel. Even in her sleep she’s erted Danny funnily thought.

He didn’t know how much time passed as he silently watched her even breathing, closed eyelids, slightly pursed pink lips to her bare shoulder.

Shaking himself into senses he kisses her forehead and got out from the bed slowly, afraid to wake her up.

He took a last look at his sleeping wife before entering the bathroom. She is just damn addicting.

===

Hanuel stretch herself feeling deliciously lazy. Rubbing her eyes she opened it slightly and realize Danny’s side of the bed is empty.The room  is very silent. Danny is definitely not in it. Eyh. Work? Great, 2nd day of marriage and he leaves her alone.

The feeling of the blanket and linen over her skin send tingling sensation to her chest as last night’s event surged into her memory. Eeee..Danny was so sweet..ish ish don’t think, she covered her face with her palms and fought a childish smile. 

This is weird she don’t feel like this when she woke up that morning in the hotel. It was definitely different. Rubbing her nose Hanuel got up from bed and grabbed her nightgown on the floor but a stain on the bed struck her. Red stain. She looked down of her thighs and confirmed her thoughts. With a gasps she understood that nothing actually happened in the hotel.

Her whole body flushed and her heart pumped like crazy. Forgetting the nightgown she wrapped herself with the blanket and rushed out in search of Danny.

Oh nooooooo..

‘Dannyyyy…Danny…..Dannnyyyyyyyy!!’ she yelled a bit breathless. 

Danny came out from the gym room in khakis shorts and a white t-shirt. So he decided not to work today hanuel thought. Suddenly Hanuel felt self-conscious as she is under the blanket while Danny looks fresh from shower. With her disarray hair Danny must thought she has gone mad.

‘what baby, what happen?’ he looked at her weirdly. Well, who won’t feel surprised looking at her like that.

Hanuel pushed away all those vain thoughts and took a large gulp of air ‘Danny, there’s a stain!!’

‘what stain? Baby why are you not dress?’

Hanuel feel flattered a bit he’s calling him baby, oh crap. Hanuel not the time for that, focus! Focus!

‘Danny..stain..stain..on the bed, come here’ she took his wrist clutching the blanket with the other and dragged him to their bedroom.

‘Baby, are you talking about…’ Danny didn’t get to finish what he wanted to say as she accomplishes to drag him to their bedroom.

‘look!!’ Hanuel with wide eyes pointed the small stain.

Danny looked at it, not surprised. Of course he knows its her first time, last night. But obviously she doesn’t know that. 

‘ok, congrats’ Danny looked at her.

Hanuel gasps in horror ‘Danny, nothing happened in the hotel, we didn’t do anything!’ she pulled the blanket together, cocooning herself.

Danny nods ‘ok’

‘did you know this last night? Did you notice?’ Hanuel looked at him with narrowed eyes.

Danny looked uncomfortable ‘err..yah’

Hanuel stomped her feet in distress and covered her face with the blanket ‘eeee!!!! Why didn’t you stop!!!’

‘Baby calm down..calm down, its ok’

‘its not ok, you should have stopped’

‘well, it was basically impossible to stop, I don’t think I have the power to do that and you definitely didn’t want to stop’

‘I hate you’ she whispered looking very much in stress.

Danny arched his eyebrows. Now what is wrong with this woman? It’s not like she lost her ity to some stranger.

‘Hanuel, we’re married remember, it was bound to happen, now calm down, tell me what’s wrong, what you have in mind?’ trying to be logic with her.

Hanuel looked at her, her eyes now pooling

‘you see, nothing happened at the hotel so I couldn’t be pregnant and if you stopped last night I would still be a ’

Danny arched his eyebrow and looked at how her little fingers are clutching the blanket like she’s trying to grasps it for the sake of her life.

‘and…?’ it still did not make any sense.

‘and there won’t be a baby so there’s no need to marry, we could apply for an annulment’ Hanuel rubbed her eyes in distress and sigh ‘now we can’t do that,right. But luckily I’m on family planning so there won’t be a baby’

Danny looked at her with wide eyes and an angry face.

Just then Hanuel realize she spoke too much, letting go her little secret.

‘I can’t believe you’ he looked angry.

Hanuel never really saw him this angry.

‘I was just sayinggg..that…’ Hanuel stammered a bit afraid.

‘you were planning for a divorce?’

‘no, an annulment’

Danny rubbed his face, obviously trying not to explode.

Hanuel gulped.

‘an annulment and you’re on family planning??’ 

‘I like babies, ofcourse I want them but I just thought that..’

‘you don’t want them from me?’ Danny’s face is now red and his breathing a bit uneven.

Hanuel pulled the blanket closer to her and her mind was busy trying to think of something intelligent to say but before she could say anything Danny made his own conclusion.

‘I can’t believe you! Do what even you want, are you just so blind Hanuel, can’t you see what I feel for you, Is it so hard? I’m tired Hanuel, I’m just so tired’

‘see what?’

‘aish you’re hopeless, do you know that?? I can’t believe this, don’t you understand I love you! You serious babo, I’m tired already of chasing you, there’s no use anymore, I freaking married you and you can’t even see that I freaking love you’

Hanuel felt like she got struck by lightning or maybe worse than that. Danny loves her?? But why did he never..

He loves her? Owhhh he loves her, It makes sense. She loves him too. Hanuel was so confused on what to say

She felt like her heart bloomed ‘Danny.I..’

Danny did not want to listen to her, she really got into him this time ‘forget it, I’m going out, don’t wait up, maybe I won’t be back tonight’ danny grabbed his car key on the makeup table and took his wallet from his drawers.

‘Where are you going?’ Hanuel still felt surprised with everything that was going on. Why is he leaving?

Hanuel followed him with rush steps to the main door, the heavy blanket slowing her down, ‘Danny ah, don’t leave, I’m sorry’

‘few minutes ago you were quite determine to throw me out from your life, not?’  He looked at her, his voice hurt as he wore his shoes and got out from the main door as fast as he could like the devil was chasing him.

Hanuel stared at the close door that was closed harshly a few seconds ago.

‘Dannyyy’ she whispered hoarsely.  

 

 

not the most romantic confession yes? lol

lets see how Hanuel is going to show how sorry she is.heheheheh 

comments comments

tq to all the subscribers and commenters. love love!