the lobby

My Namja Is A Kingka

School ended and Hanuel have to go back with Danny again. Why can't her dad just allow her to use public trasnport. it would be easier she thought. Joon and Junsu have extra class so she had no other choice. Calling Danny she stood at a corner in the school lobby, silently watching people as they pass by. No one answered. Why is Danny always like this? so hard to reach. She was going to call again but then she saw Danny standing in the middle of the lobby talking to Tiff. 

Not knowing with the situation danny was in, she approached Danny. 

'Oppa ah...' but then Hanuel stood silent when she sense the tension between Danny and Tiff.

Tiff looked at her and rolled her eyes, annoyed with Hanuel's presence 

Tiff looked at Danny and said 'I'm sorry Danny, truly we're over, your the worst boyfriend anyone could get' 

Hanuel in air, suprised with Tiff's statement and even more suprised with the fact that they were actually an item *Tiff & Danny*. Hanuel turned to Danny who was beside her. His face hard and his shoulders stiff.  

flabbergasted, Hanuel really didn't know what to do but she dont need to worry much because suddenly Danny turned to her, took her face and kissed her. He kissed her in front of the whole school! Danny kissed her! Is he crazy?. Breathless Danny let go of her. Hanuel blink once, twice, her chest moving up and down. In a state of shock.

Tiff stomped her feet like a kid, cursed and went away. Danny took Hanuel's hand and dragged her out of the school to his car. Infront of the whole school. He kissed her infront of the whole school. 

Pushed inside the car Hanuel sat there silently. Slowly she brought her fingers and touched her lips. His warmth still lingers. She's ruined right? Everyone will talk. The gossip will spread around the school. She was going to scream at Danny. Ready to curse him or maybe even cause him some physical pain. How could he do that? 

But the sight infront of her send her into silence. danny's head down. His fingers shaking and a tear drop on his thumb. 

Danny never cried infront of her. Oh no he does really like Tiff. She felt distraught with Danny's condition. Yes, she may hate him, he did bully her a lot but she grew up with him and she have never seen him in this much pain. 

The kiss forgotten Hanuel called him out 'Danny..Oppa?' 

danny breathe in air , his body shivered. still looking at his lap he whispered, his voice scratchy 'I'm sorry Hanuel' 

Hanuel felt her heart shivered a bit 'its ok Oppa, Oppa?' 

Danny kept quite and started the car, driving. hanuel kept silent, she realized that they were not headed for home but Hanuel kept shut. danny did not say a word, he just looked at the road and drove. If Hanuel is right he dosen't even know where they were going. 

Hanuel's mind started running like a machine, trying to think what to say. 

'Danny ah, its ok we're still young, there's a lot more out there,its ok' 

When Danny's face turned pinkish Hanuel gulped and regretted saying that.

In 10 mins 

The road turned familiar, they were headed to her house and Hanuel felt relief. But how is she going to handle school tomorrow? everyone will be talking and worse what she would answer. Nobody will ever date her with her current situation. She felt her heart sink.  

Yes, she is intrested in romance especially seeing her parents who are so in love with each other but now...

What was Danny even thinking. In his current situation she can't actually scold him but when he recover she will totally make his ears bleed. He just destroy her only chance any highschool romance. Just like that. leting go a slow sigh she mentally plans to skip school tomorrow. It would be fine, They are graduating in 5 months. Things should be ok. She hopes so.

Entering Hanuel's house gate Danny stooped the car infront of the main door. 

'Thank you' she said reacing for the door

'Hanuel' danny called her out 

'yes?' she looked at him

'you remember last year when I save you from the Qeenkas bullying you and you promised you'll do me any favor' 

Hanuel arched her eyebrows 'you made me promise, you forced me' 

'but yea you promised' he looks at the front, never facing her 

'ok, so I promised'

'I need to call for a favor now'

Hanuel turned curious 'what?'

'promise'

'promise' 

He slowly turned to her, his eyes covered with a mist of fresh pain and lost

'I need you to be my girlfriend'