the reaction

My Namja Is A Kingka

3 months later 

hanuel came out from the doctor's office with mixed feelings. 

aish babo her! She has been puking for the the whole week and danny forced her to meet a doctor. Excluding any possibilities of pregnancies Hanuel was very sure she did not carry a child. 

but seems like she's wrong. 

and it looks like it was her fault. she did not take her family planning pills long enough and she misread the instruction. Luckily the doctor said it won't harm the baby. Aish ofcourse she would be pregnant, danny is a erted husband and they were newleyweds. khekhekhe,, ok hanuel. stop

oh my, im preggie im preggie Hanuel slightly hops happily as she walks. aish hanuel, contain yourself, act mature. aish how to have baby if my attitude is still like a child Hanuel seriously thought. 

oh, how would Danny react??? 

=== 

Danny came home from a tiring day.  aish where is his little pretty wife? 

'babbbbbyyyyyyyy' he opened his shoes and placed them on the rack. 

did she visit to the clinic today. aish she has been puking all week long. hope Hanuel is fine. the though of her in pain or any form of danger scares him to death. 

'by by' a distant voice came and he could hear rushed footsteps. Hanuel appeared in shorts and tee. She hugged him tight 'danny...'  Hanuel placed her face on his chest while danny rubs her back as his other hand holds his briefcase. 

'hmmm...why are you hugging me like this? have you something in mind?' danny's eyes flashed with mischief and flirtiness. 

'hah! you just came back from work and you still want to make fun of me?' Hanuel pouted and received a small peek on her lips. 

'awww..baby so sensitive' 

'by, I have something to tell you' Hanuel eyes twinkle. 

'can we sit hanuel?' 

Hanuel shook her head 'I want to see your reaction' 

Danny arched his eyebrows a bit. confused with Hanuels actions. 

'by, is everything ok?' 

Hanuel hops a bit to the back and lifted her hands up in the air 'congrats we are pregnant!!!!' 

Danny dropped his briefcase and stared at her. speechless

Hanuel did not expect that. 

'oh no! you don't like the baby?' Hanuel said and ran off. but why? babies are cute!!!!!!!! Hanuel rebeled. 

Halfway to her room, danny grabbed her, turned her around and pulled her to his chest. 

'Hanuel, aish, don't run..  I was just surprised' Danny whispered trying to make Hanuel look at him but she keeps on resisting. 

'Babies are cute' Hanuel said. her defense mechanism working. 

'ofcourse they are baby, but I thought you were on family planning?' his voice soothing her nerves. 

'doctor said I took it wrongly so it was not effective' Hanuel slowly looked at him. 

Danny chuckled and Hanuel tried to pull away but he was stronger.  

'why are you laughing' 

'that's just so you baby, messing everything up' he smirked. 

Hanuel's eyes flashed 'yahhhhh, danny, you don't like our baby?' her voice deepen. 

'aish, how could you say that. I wanted one all along baby, was only worried you weren't ready' Danny started to kiss her eyebrows and his hands started to wander to its usual path.  

'we have to study how to be good parent Danny' 

'aish, nerd, we don't need to study that, we finished higschool remember' 

'Danny, stop joking around' 

'ok ok baby I want to take bath now' he pulled her with him. 

'dannyyyyy, then go take your bath alone' 

'aish, its a celebration, two is better than one' he chuckled 

'yarggghhhhhhhh, ert husbannnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,helppppp' Hanuel giggled. 

Danny faked an evil laugh 'muahahaha, you are stuck with me forever' 

=== 

3 days later futher ganparents knew about the news and were extra excited. more so, estatic! Granpa Tae wanted to buy a mini safari based playground set while Granda TOP plans to buy the whole collection of burberry baby kids. 

Granpa Tae knew about the plan and secretly ordered 20 mini caps.

The future Grandmas were busy picking up names like as if the baby would be born tomorrow. 

While the Grandparents savour the happiness of expecting a grandchild Hanuel and Danny were busy reading parental books everynight. talk about nerds

 

 

final chapter next :)