husband & wife

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

‘ok love, ready?’ TOP looked at Hanuel softly, asking her if she’s ready to walk down the aile.

Hanuel shook her head, fear flowing in every vein in her body. 

Her appa touched her veil and Hanuel saw a pinch of sarrow in her eyes. It must be hard for him to let her go Hanuel taught. She had always been a daddy’s girl and now…

‘you’re always going to be my little girl Hanuel, when I knew you in your Omma’s tummy..’

‘uterus pa’ Hanuel whispered

TOP chuckled but continued ‘ok uterus.. all I ever thought was to protect you and shower you with love, shelter you from any evil. You made my and Omma’s life complete love, when I knew you were a girl you should have seen my face, I was so worried for you, now don’t cry, breaks my heart, love, you always have your appa’

Hanuel felt like her breath left her lungs . He thaught her so much in life. He is the first man she loves.

‘now baby girl don’t cry, wait tell appa first, I’m more handsome than Danny, right?’

With bloated nose she giggled and nods.

‘now, ready, oh no don’t cry, It’ll spoil your make up, now wipe carefully, ok, ready?’

Hanuel nods slowly and the door infront of them opened. She saw Danny standing at the altar looking at her.

===

Danny was getting nervous looking at the door. Where is she?

Don’t tell me she decided to run away. Hanuel ahhh… and the twins aren’t even helping. They both are whispering  threats. ‘don’t worry hyung, noona is now out of the country already’

Best men my .

Despite their childishness they were among the most excited when the wedding was announced. The two boys have been running around doing errands and helping out. There were so many time Danny looked caught them whispering like sharing a secret and worse looking proud.

Danny have a feeling they both plays a part in this story somehow.

Ok this is not the time. Where is she? Gosh. He could die being nervous standing on this alter. He touched the buttons of his vest, diverting his nervousness to action and his sight travels along the hall. It was a small wedding, if you count that 250 people are small. The hall was decorated with white and soft blue theme. The chairs were tied with big white bows, everything was so so beautiful He can’t imagine how Omma and Aunty Maddy pulled it off. Seriously.

Oh my God where is Hanuel. He felt the impulse to walk down the aisle to the door, open it and drag Hanuel to the altar.

Aish, patients Danny, Patients.  

The piano played and Danny focused at the door.

His breath left his lungs. Hanuel is so beautiful in her lace white dress.

, she’s so pretty, he thought.

The twins like always had to enter the scene.

‘damn, noona looks hot’

A proud smile formed and Danny waited patiently as Hanuel walked with uncle TOP beside her.

===

TOP gave hanuel’s hand to Danny.

Danny looked at TOP ‘may I, Uncle?’ 

‘yes Danny, take care of my little princess’

Danny nods and took Hanuel’s hand, cold shivering hand.

===

‘I do’ Hanuel said

Danny felt to relieve that she said the two words. Damn it he even forgotten to breathe.

‘you may kiss the bride’

Danny lifted the veil and looked at her, mesmerizing eyes.

Just before he touch her lips he whispered ‘I’ll take care of you baby’

===   

Hanuel laid on the bed clad in a white cotton nightgown..

Goodness, getting married is so tiring. Its actually exhausting and worse emotional with their parents speech.

Her eyes felt so heavy and it slowly closes. Danny is in the living room watching news. Its so weird living with him. Suddenly the memory of her 5 days stay with him 4 years go came back.

Gosh she could feel herself blush with embarrassment. She no longer is a teenager. Behave hanuel behave.

Walking steps were heard so Hanuel closed her eyes as fast as she could. Aish she had no time to face away from the door as the sound of the door opens.

‘Hanuel? Are you sleeping?’

Hanuel kept her eyes close and pretended to sleep.

‘wow, never saw a person sleeping as stiff as you’ Danny chuckled

Ah jerk! Hanuel thought.

Danny off the lights and Hanuel felt the bed moved as Danny went in it.

He sighed ‘hmmm, I think I could take advantage of you as you’re sleeping’

Hanuel eyes opened wide and she looked at his twinkling eyes and a smirked on his face.

‘yah! You ert!’ Hanuel punches his shoulder

‘ouch ouch, just wanted to tease you, why are you pretending to sleep anyways?’

Hanuel puts her face on the pillow ‘get away from me, I’m not use to sharing a bed with a guy’

Danny only chuckled ‘I’m glad you’re not used to sharing them, oh get over it, you’re my wife’

‘ish’ she turns away from him.

‘gosh, still like a baby, never will change’ Danny muttered ‘nights wife’

‘goodnight’  

 

mehehehehe, another update,mehehehehe, i love sunday. 

ok now, off to studying! tata!

comments makes haly happy xP 

love u!