4 years 5 months later

My Namja Is A Kingka

Lily walk down the stairs and saw her husband watching the morning news. His features made her smile a little as her heart constricted a bit watching him.  

'Tae, where is Danny?' Lily sat next to him. 

Taeyang opened up his arm and let his wife partly lean on his chest. 'Office, he has a big presentation today, and you Misses CEO, why are you late?' 

'I am not late, Danny is early, he's pushing himself' 

Taeyang kissed the top of Lily's head careful not to mess up her hair. Well, a CEO has to look good. 

'That's because he wants to prove to you he can handle the company' 

Lily smiled with approval, proud of her son. She remembered her first presentation with the board. Embarassingly, She nearly cried.

'I maybe late today, I have a meeting in our music academy, ahhh Baby did you tell Danny regarding the news?' Taeyang's eyebrow arched a little. 

Lily's eyes widen and she let go a little gasps 'oh no, I am suppose to tell him now, I guess he's going to find out himself' 

Taeyang giggled a little and Lily pinch his tight and got a little funny scream as a reward. 

'you think he's meeting his Uncle Jay first?' Lily snickered. 

'ofcourse. our little boy is still the same Lily' Taeyang giggled, content filled his heart. 

===  

'What do you think Uncle Jay?' Danny stared at his uncle after his mock presentation with him. 

'Excellent Danny, very charming indeed' Jay sat in his chair, leg crossed in a relax pose watching Danny infront of him. 

Danny nervously adjust his green tie and checked his cuffs. 'do you think the statistic is over the board or should I include it in the presentation' 

'include it, don't worry too much, I made a fool of myself during my first presentation with the board members, ok ok, I didn't mean to make you nervous' Jay chuckled.

Danny have been going to Uncle Jay secretly and asking for a few advices before the big task. Well Uncle Jay is a shipping tycoon for a reason. He is always so calm and collected in everything but if Uncle Jay made a fool out of himself...ok don't need to think about that.

Danny couldn't ask his omma because duhhh.. her needs to impress her cause he needs to prove he is worth it for the company. 

'Ok Uncle, I should get going now' Danny smiled a little and pack his belongings. 

'ok Danny, don't worry too much, you'll do great' Uncle Jay smiled and whispered 'and you know you have mine and your omma's vote on your side' he chuckled. 

Danny bowed and said his goodbye. Walking along the corridor Danny smiled a little, now gainning more confidence with his presentation. 

He has been working at one of Omma's baby company for 6 months now. The flow seems good and his department seem to have improved. Having been trained is Australia while he was studying there before, things were in grip and it was always an easy flow. 

Ofcourse there are a few problems but he grew up watching his Omma dealing with them so somehow he knows the game well. 

'Ok, lets start the day' danny whispered and entered his car. 

===  

TOP jogged down the stairs his hair still wet. He was in a coat ready for a meeting at their music academy. 

'Hun, I am so late' he said, trying to search for his wife. 

Daisy came out from the kitchen carrying a plate of pancakes. 'no, you are not, I put your alarm clock an hour earlier' 

'What?!' TOP's jaw nearly dropped 

Daisy snickered 'so you won't be late, now now calm down and come eat breakfast'.

TOP could not believe it, his wife just played a trick on him. 'Daisy! I nearly had a heart attack' 

he tickled his wife. 

'you did not, TOP stop it' Daisy tried to run away. 

Sitting on the dinning table TOP looked at his beautiful wife and remembered their daughter. 

'and where is Hanuel?' 

Daisy smiled 'she's up stairs getting ready, a big client today she said, she's nervous' 

'whats taking her so long anyways?' 

'she needs to make a good impresion for her firm love' 

'ooo,, love, did you tell Hanuel who her client is?' TOP said cutting the pancake. 

'I don't think so we should, I don't want to make her nervous' 

'then let Hanuel find out herself' 

===  

Hanuel walked along the corridor a woman leading her way. 

oh goodness her first big client today. Her heart felt like its a drum and right now its like a disco speaker pulsating like crazy. 

ok slowly breathe in and out. slowly brethe in an out. She issuppose to meet a representative with this new fast moving company today. They made a few changes with the law firm and she's suppose to assist on their documentation with their main big projects. 

ARGH she wanted to scream. This is making her too nervous. It was rare a juniour like her get to be incharge of a big project but her boss said that the owner request it to be her. touching her side of her hair making sure that her hair was in place Hanuel take in the interior on the building. very classy indeed. 

The young pettite woman stopped infront of a desk and talked to the woman sitting there 'the firm representative is here' 

Good Afternoon, Miss, Hanuel?' the secretrary stood up. 

Hanuel nods 'yes, me'  

'Mr. Bae is in his office, let me lead your way' she moved from her desk and lead her to the door infront. 

Hanuel was so nervous she didn't consentrate any attention to what the young woman was saying. 

Entering the office Hanuel stood next to the woman and her sight falls on a man clad in a white shirt and grey vest. He had his back on them, facing a high bookshelf filled with files. Hanuel observed the young man, He seem to be engrosed in searching a specific file as his hands passed slowly from one to the onother. His hair is short and black, quite tall, muscular and actually very young to be one of the directors to a very succesfull, big company. 

'Mr. Danny, Miss Hanuel from the law firm is here' the secretary said. 

Wait?! what? Mr. Danny???? Hanuel panicked for a while.

The man turned and... 

 

 

ok I updated like I promised :) 

everyone got so heated up with the 4years5months thingyy

u guys are so adorable ;)) 

so yes, they meet again. makes you wonder why they never see each other for 4years plus right. next chap will explain. I hope u all love the update. the story won't end soon. maybe in 7-8 more chaps. 

thank you for reading and supporting.