Hanuel's attempt for sorry (2)

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

Hanuel kept quiet as she sat at the side of the bed while Danny gets ready for work. Tying his tie with the efficiency of a person that has done it a hundred times.

Danny Adjust his wrist cuffs and look at the mirror for the last time. Hanuel ponders on her faith as she felt very alone and melancholy.

‘Danny..’

‘hmmm’ Danny takes his briefcase and heads for the door.

‘will you be back for dinner or lunch?’ Hanuel gets ready for another slash at her heart.

‘I’m not sure, Jane will call you and inform k’

Hanuel just nods and followed him to the main door.

‘ok, I’m going’ Danny stood infront of her.

‘ok goodbye’ Hanuel tiptoed and kissed his cheeks, a small smooch that little girls give their crushes.

Danny stood still, silent. ‘ok’ he turned and left.

Hanuel sighed. ‘Danny ah, don’t be angry anymore. I’m sorry’ hanuel whispered on the closed door.

===   

Hanuel closed the containers and placed them in a small paper bag. Jane called and informed Danny wont be back for lunch so Hanuel decided to bring him lunch.

She’ll try again. Danny is just sulking like  5 year old Hanuel soothed her feelings.  

Hanuel cuts a heart shaped red paper and stick it on the cover of the container. She then wrote Danny’s name on it.

She’ll win Danny’s heart again. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa

With happy steps Hanuel went to her room to get her bag.

===

Hanuel arrived in his department and approached Danny’s office. She stood infront of Jane’s table.

‘anyyeong jane’

‘Annyeong maam, your husband is having a client inside’

‘oww, I’ll just wait here for a while’ Hanuel smiled and sat at the chair infront of Jane. Jane smiled and got back to work.

From the seat Hanuel could see Danny’s office as his office had glass walls and the blinds were open.

Hanuel smiled when she could see him leaning against the chair and talking, an authority aura surrounding him. He smiled a bit then laughed out, his eyes smaller. ‘

Her heart contracted a bit. He refused to even smile this morning and now it seems so easy for him to even laugh.

After 10 mins passed hanuel begin to wonder if it’s a business deal or something personal because Danny’s casual action shows otherwise. Then the so called client stood up and came to his table. As before she was out of view but now Haneul could see her clearly. A very soft looking lady in white.  Her long straight black hair falls to her waist, her features very fragile and graceful. She came close to Danny and pinches his arms. Danny seemed to enjoy the play and laughed out.

Hanuel gulped and she felt was blocked with something. She couldn’t look anymore and stared at her fingers. Luckily Jane was busy doing something that she doesn’t seem to realize what was going on.

Danny’s door open

‘ok Danny, I’ll see you soon, kisses for Aunty Lily’ she turned around and walked out.

Hanuel gulped and watch as the pretty girl pass by. She smells so nice. Wait did she use her perfume today? Ahh,,noo, she just applied her lavender lotion.

‘I think Mr.Danny is very free now’ Jane smiled and looked at Hanuel.

Gathering her last courage Hanuel stood up and knocked on the door.

‘come in’ danny’s voice was heard.

Hanuel slowly opened the door and peeked in. Danny was busy looking into some papers. Hanuel went inside and closed the door.

‘Danny, I came to bring you your lunch’ Hanuel said it slowly clutching the paper bag against her chest, trying to be normal even though the scene between Danny and the girl keeps on playing in her head like a video recorder.   

The girl’s perfume still linger in his office.

Danny looked up to her, surprised that she came.

‘oh Hanuel, come and sit’

Hanuel dressed nicely today, a dark grey skinny pants & a sheer pink blouse, She spend so much time with her hair and make up. Hanuel sat down infront of him and placed the paper bag on the table.  ‘for you’

Danny took out the containers and opened them slowly. His eyes flickered when he was the heart shaped paper with his name but ignored it.

‘Thank you’ he looks at the grilled chicken and spicy chicken. Closing them back he puts them to the side.

‘you don’t want to eat?’ Hanuel asked. Her heart felt so torn that Danny didn’t even seemed happy that she made a lunch box for him and a few minutes ago he was laughing happily with the girl.

‘I’ll save if up for later, I actually had a really early lunch’  Danny looked down back to the documents and seemed to be lost in it.

Hanuel stared at him her eyes pooling, he is treating her like she’s invisible. She gulps hard fighting the urge to sob and bash his head with her bag. Instead she did not give up but said ‘How’s work, good?’

Danny nods his eyes not leaving the documents ‘was away for 2 days and the documents piled up like crazy, are you bored at home?’

Hanuel nods ‘will you be back for dinner?’

‘I have a dinner invitation, I’ll come home late, don’t wait up’ he lifted his face for a second and looked at her then he looked back at his document. GAH she has to fight for his attention with his documents? aish

That moment Hanuel felt all hopes were gone. She’ll just go back home. If she was angry Danny would take only a few minds to melt her defense but looks like she doesn’t have the talent to melt his.

Aish she’s so easy =.=  

‘erm Danny,you seem like you have a lot of work, I think I’ll go home now’ yah Hanuel don’t cry don’t cry.

‘ehm ok’ Danny dismissed her.

Hanuel got up as fast as she could and walked out.

How many times could he make her cry in a day.

Danny is always like this.  

===

Danny lifted his head and looked at Hanuel’s back as she rushed out of her office.

His little angle is trying a lot maybe he should just forgive her.

He side glaced at the container and saw the heart shaped paper she placed at the cover of the container.

It has his name.

A smile formed.

He’ll make her say it out loud. 

 

 

aww Hanuel don't give up hun 

:) 

everyone the story is going to end soon. the max it will reach 40 

damn i'm personally sad but I just can't drag it too long. 

my normal chaps are 23,23 

:'( just informing u guys so that it wont be a big big surprise