the morning

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

 

'Appa???' Danny whispered in disbelieve.

 ‘don’t open, oh my God, don’t you freaking open it’ Hanuel whispered in horror.

‘shhh’ Danny puts his finger on his lips ‘maybe if we are quite enough Appa will leave’

They both stared silently at the door hoping that the piercing voice would stop.

‘danny are you there?’

‘Hanuel?’

‘well one of you better open the door. Danny, you better open the door before your Uncle TOP comes and…’ a short pause ‘…oh gosh, who knows what he would do’ amazingly his dad was relaxed when he said it.

Hanuel closed with her palm and gasps ‘appa is going to beat you into a pulp’ danny noticed she was fighting the urge to laugh and he went to the door to open it.

‘danny, don’t.’ she was too late. Now both of them stood infront of Taeyang who looks intimidating in his black leather jacket and dark sunnies.

Hanuel noticed uncle tae’s eyes falls to danny and her, again and again, back and forth.

He entered the room silent and they both followed him from the back like children ready to be punished. Danny locked the door and they both stood in front of uncle Tae who was sitting on a couch.

Hanuel tried to breathe normally. This is so embarrassing. Uncle Tae removed his sunnies, folded it and put it in his chest pocket.

Amazingly he did not seem angry. That’s odd. Maybe worried but not angry.

He sighed and look at Danny ‘Now, what did you both do? Ok, I know that is a silly question if we look at the situation but yes tell me’

Hanuel babbled out ‘we didn’t do anything uncle, we just woke up and we’re hear, seriously, you have to believe me’

Uncle Tae arched his eyebrows and turned to Danny, wanting to hear what he has to say. Danny just nods ‘I’ll take responsibilities pa’

‘what? But we didn’t do anything?’ Hanuel looked at Danny astonished.

‘we woke up in a hotel room, doesn’t that explain anything?’ danny looked at her annoyed.

‘but you and I don’t remember so it doesn’t counts!’

‘ok ok, relax’ Uncle Tae now looked surprised. ‘Danny, we better get home as your Aunty Daisy called her underground people, you seriously don’t want to meet any mafias’

Hanuel gasps. Her phone? Its off. Her parents must be worried. Oh no! her Omma is using her connection. Well, her late grandfather was a well-known mafia so her Omma has her people. They must be worried.

‘and Hanuel why did you off your phone, your dad is dead worried’ Tae stood up ready to leave, his voice soothing not angry. Uncle Tae had that effect on people, he make people feel safe.

‘oh I’m sorry Uncle, I forgotten’ Hanuel looked down.

‘How did you know we are here Appa?’ danny asked

Uncle Tae now wore his sunnies back ‘I have my people, I’m good in this, I use to catch your Aunty Maddy and Uncle Jay’ he chuckled. How could he be so relax?

‘Now lets get going kids, we’ll send Hanuel back first’ Uncle Tae said and they both got their belongings and followed him.

Along the corridor Hanuel walked behind the father and son as she reflects on what have just happened. could this be more embarrassing. Uncle Tae actually found them. Oh no… and danny what is wrong with him. Stupid cow! Aishhh why did this ever happen.

But it does seem weird because people usually say that the first time is painful but why don’t she feel anything. Hmmmm..ok don’t think about this. Now what is she going to tell her dad?

She was busy making up excuses when the father-son’s conversation caught her attention.  They were whispering and she should have not heard it but somehow she has real good talent in listening to small sounds.

‘did you use protection?’ Uncle Tae asked.

Oh My God. If she could only become more red, maybe she could as all her body heat up like a red light bulb.

Danny shook his head.

‘hmmm’ Uncle Tae said.

Stupid Danny. Can’t he lie a little.

===

In the car Hanuel sat quietly at the back seat while danny drives and Uncle Tae call her dad.

‘TOP, I found Hanuel’

‘hmmm,,yes, she is alive and safe’

‘now don’t worry, she’s fine’

‘hmmm,yes, in a hotel’

‘TOP! Aishhhhhh, she is ok’

‘with Danny’

‘hmmm..yup, yup’

‘ok, we’ll be there in like 20 mins’

Uncle Tae chuckled a bit and said his goodbye.

‘so now, what you plan, Hanuel, Danny?’

Danny looked at her from the mirror signaling her to say what she had in mind.

Hanuel gulps and said ‘Uncle Tae, is it ok if I just explain to appa that I got a super migraine and super drunk and danny helped me check in a hotel’

Uncle Tae smiled slightly ‘Hanuel, relax dearest, calm your nerves, your appa is fine, you know this is between you and Danny, Danny?’

Danny looked so calm and indifferent that Hanuel feels like she wants to shove her socks in his face. Ok, that’s just over reacting but he is always like that. Making her feel left out with his swayness.

Danny focused on the road ‘I’ll just follow Hanuel pa’

‘Ok Danny, we will talk at home’

===

They talked out with her appa and her appa seemed to take it well. Actually super well.

It doesn’t really matter. As long as he believes it so its fine. She did get a good nagging from her parents but as long as they don’t know about the real thing she is ok.

The week went fast and Hanuel found herself in several occasion blushing when reminded with that morning in the hotel.

It was awful. She couldn’t seem to forget about it.

Argh.

Babo Danny. He always does this, come to her life, made it upside down and act like he’s innocent.

Sigh.

Hanuel entered the house, tired. She just finished another report for Danny’s company. Lucky her, she always go through his secretary so she don’t really meet him. Which is good.

Hanuel turned her neck from left to right, felling a little sore from sitting the whole day infront of the laptop.

‘Hanuel love, is that you? Come here’ Her appa’s voice was heard.

Hanuel frowned feeling a little weird and she entered the living room. Her parents were watching tv but the air was serious. What happened?

‘yes appa?’ Hanuel sat down on a couch opposite them.

‘how are you love?’ her omma asked.

Hanuel nods ‘good, a little tired but good’ Hanuel could see that her father was a little tense ‘did anything happen?’

‘Danny came’ her appa said, his voice controlled.

‘and?’ Hanuel paled, what did he do?

‘he asked we for your hand’

Hanuel looked at her hand’what hand?’

Her Omma giggled ‘love, not that hand, your hand in marriage’

‘WHAT!!!!’ Hanuel stood up in horror ‘NO!’ she stomps her feet and shook her head.

‘Hanuel, he explained me what happened, I gave him my permission’ every word her appa uttered send a heavy thud on her chest.

Kill me, Hanuel thought. 

 

 

^ ^ hehe, thanks you for all the comments everyone. me tired. will go sleep sleep. nite nite. comment comment :D  

what do you think?