away

My Namja Is A Kingka

Danny sat in the library flipping his textbook, solving past years exam's questions. Their final state exam is in 5 more months while mid term exam is soon so the heat is on. With the intensive basketball practive recently he had to find extra time here and there.

Solving a chemistry equation he taps the pencil on the book resulting a soft thud sound. Hanuel is having an extra class but she should be out in a few minutes. 

The library was sparse of student and danny got back his attention to his book. 

=== 

'Oppa' Hanuel sat infront of him putting her pink leapord print bag on the table.  

Danny observed her yellow duck hair band and chuckled. 

'yah, your hair band' Danny whispered not wanting to disturb other students. 

Hanuel just touched her hairband, looking offended and rolled her eyes. like always. 

'what are you doing?' she looked at his book 

'past exam's questions, wait for a few minutes ok, i'll solve a few then i'll send you home' 

'ok' Hanuel nods and placed her face on the table ,her arms supporting it. Yawning she closed her eyes 'I'm tired, later oppa just wake me up ok' 

'hmm' Danny said, back to his problems.  

=== 

All done Danny closed his book, satisfied. He looked up at sleeping Hanuel as his sight travels from her long curvy eyelashes, her small cute nose, straight black hair. His lips curved. She's far better when she's asleep, less irritating. 

'Hanuel' Danny touched her hand and shook it gently. 

Hanuel moved away slowly. 

'Hanuel ah' Danny tried again 'come, lets go back, why are you sleeping at 2pm in the afternoon anyway' 

'ehmmm' Hanuel opened her eyes slowly and got up 'lets gooo' still drowsy. 

Danny just chuckled. He took her hand and the walk together to his car. 

=== 

Amazingly in the car she got hyperactive. playing with the songs. changing it again and again. 

'Hanuel stop it, just pick a song and listen' Danny complained. 

She picked a random pop song and sat quietly. Thank goodness* Danny thought. 

Danny felt a bit wierd because Hanuel was very quiet and stiff. She's planning to do something, she's always like this.

Suddenly her hand reached to open the compartment infront of her. Danny stopped her 'Hanuel, I told you not to open that' danny warned 

'ish, but I want to see what's inside' 

'can you behave, this is my car so my rules' 

'what's inside?' 

'just boys stuffs that you can't see' he shrugged focusing on the road. 

'must be your erted mind's stuff' Hanuel giggled. 

'hmmm' Danny dismissed her like always. 

hanuel narrowed her eyes 'Danny?' 

'hmmm, why are you suddenly talkative' he sounded confused 

she ignored his comment 'Danny, why do you wear those eye brow's piercing?' 

'because they are cool' 

'is it because your a kingka?'

'maybe, why?' 

'but why do you open it before you enter your house or infront of your parents'  

'because I don't want them to see me in it, why?' 

'only asking, why are you such a kingka at school but at home your like such a baby?' Hanuel asked fighting a smile 

'Hanuel, why are you such a pain,I prefer you in an angry silent state' 

'bla bla bla' she sounded irritated 

Danny just chuckled. she never fail to entertain him 

=== 

'bye' hanuel said closing the car's door. 

The window screen went down 'Hanuel?'

'yes?' 

'you don't like my eyebrow piercing is it?' he asked slowly touching it. 

Hanuel puts her face on the door  'no, I'm ok with it' she smiled. 

=== 

danny opened the piercing and placed it in a special small container on the dash board, 

that girl. since when what she thinks of him matters. 

===

Taeyang knocked on Danny's room

'come in' Danny's voice came 

Tae entered his son's room. Danny is studying under his study lamp 

'Danny, studying?' He rubbed his son's head 

'ehem' he nods 'exams are soon' 

Tae sat on his bed. 'danny, I have to go to L.A for 5 days with the other big bang members and your mom is going for a business trip while Aunty Daisy is having her book tour at the same time, we'll be going the day after tomorrow' 

Danny nods 'ok, don't worry pa, i'll keep the house safe' danny smiled turning his chair to face his father. 

'but you see nobody is taking care of hanuel as halmunee is currently on vacation, so maybe she'll be staying here' Tae explained waiting for Danny's responds. 

Danny's eyes were wide. Oh a golden chance to bully her all day long he thought. Fighting the urge to smile he nods seriously 'sure pa, we'll be ok' 

'now, I know you both always fight, can I trust you Danny, please don't bully her, she's a nice girl'

'she is not nice, she..' 

'danny...' his father chuckled and countinued 'be nice to her ok and can I trust you both not to do anything inappropriate in this house?' Tae smiled teasingly. 

Danny gasps 'pa!! ofcourse we wont do such things' Danny placed his palm on his face and groans in agony with the fact that his father just said that to him 

Taeyang just laughed 'I'm just making sure, I don't want your uncle TOP to come here with a gun' 

'don't worry pa, have fun in L.A' 

'Ok danny,now goodnight, study well son' still smilling tae rubbed Danny's head

'ok' Danny nods. 

Danny looks back at his book and smiled evily, how would Hanuel react with the news? 

 

 

hahaha, this will be fun filled 5 days! muahahaha