Hanuel's attempt for sorry

My Namja Is A Kingka

 

After a good cry in the shower Hanuel cleaned up the room and wanders in the empty condominium. Suddenly it felt too huge for her, too spacious, sigh, maybe because Danny left.

Is he coming back?,  Hanuel pouted. He was quite angry. Wringing her fingers Hanuel slowly access her feelings. He’s such a babo, why didn’t he tell her before. Sigh. It would make things easier.

Her feelings? Of Couse she loves h..wait she does?

Argh! She remembered how head over heels she was when they were in highschool. It never really changed but now the situation is radically different.

Guilty Hanuel rubbed her slightly swollen eyes and walked to the kitchen. She’ll cook a very big delicious lunch; maybe it will soften him a bit.

LUNCH?! Aish Hanuel, you’re so pathetic.

===

Hanuel stared at the food and pouted in distress, he’s not coming home.

He’s not answering her calls. Danny is very angry indeed.

Ok, she’ll go and shop something for him, maybe a new shirt.

===

She only came back to an empty house. Dropping the paper bag on the living room’s sofa Hanuel walked slowly to their bedroom.

It already 8pm, he’s not coming home, is he?

Maybe she’ll wear something y.

===

Its 12.30 am and the house is so quite she could listen to her own breathings.

He really isn’t coming home. Hanuel felt so sad and disturbed.

Aish Danny, I’m sorry ok, just come home already.

===

8.45am, Hanuel woke up to a still empty house

Losing patience she sat down on the bed and thought of possibilities where he could be.

Uncle Tae’s house? No, they would kill them both if he slept there overnight.

Joon’s and Junsu’s, nope appa and amma will surely know.

Hotel? Aish how could she track him.

A sudden idea came out. The beach house! Uncle Tae’s and Aunty Lily’s beach house. He loves that place.

Proud with herself, Hanuel ran into the bathroom and got ready as fast as she could.

In 20 mins she was all set to go. Grabbing her car key she walked out from the room only to stop  when she saw Danny sitting on the sofa watching the news.

‘Danny’

He ignored her and pretended he did not listened a thing. Aish he’s still angry. Hanuel did not miss the fact that he had new clothes on.

‘Danny’ she came to him

‘hmm’

Hanuel sat next to him and looked at the news ‘are you still angry? I’m sorry’

‘hmmm’

‘I truly am, where were you last night?’

He took the remote control and changed the channel not once looking at her ‘told you I may not be coming back’

Hanuel gulped with his cold dismissal ‘baby, I bought for you new work shirts, I took so long choosing them for you’ Hanuel stood up abruptly and picked up a paper bag at the other sofa.

It got a bit of Danny’s attention as his cold-self turned a bit to her side.

‘look, I bought for you two’ Hanuel took out the content of the paper bag. Danny arched his eyebrows ‘pink?’

‘errr..I just thought it would look nice on your skin, and its really popular now baby’  

She felt a little shy calling him baby but maybe danny would be a bit softer it she calls him that. And she have been wanting to call him baby for so long. Just never had the courage or desperation like now

‘hmmm, thank you’  ouch that hurt her feelings

‘but the other one is grey, you like?’ Hanuel smiled brightly, hoping that Danny would cheer up or at least smile.

But it looks like her plan is not working as he just nods and turned back to the tv screen.

Hanuel now felt discouraged. ‘Danny baby, do you want me to cook breakfast? I’ll make a big one for you’

‘had mine already, I’ll go to the room now, I think I’m going to work’

‘work? I thought you have a week leave?’ Hanuel bit her lower lip, her heart felt like stomped, he is really angry with her.

‘I’m so bored with nothing to do, there’s much more important things there’ danny walked to their room.

Hanuel felt a tear drop. She’s not really good in handling rejection. It does not get the best of her.

There’s much more important things there he said.

That stung.

Hanuel wiped her face and walk to the kitchen, she’ll just reheat yesterday’s untouched lunch.  

 

awwww. hanuel :'( 

wait up for the next chap. soon loves <3