the twins

My Namja Is A Kingka

'hyung, why don't you try long distance' Joon whispered.  

They 3 were sitting on the sofa picking up which game to play. 

'no, have to let her go Joon, studies first, its for her future' Danny played with his hair, rubbing the top of his head. 

'damn, hyung you're horrible without noona, seriously' Junsu said 

'hello, you can study eventhough you're having a long distance relationship hyung!' Joon scoffed

'shut up you two' 

'seriously hyung, we know you both are enemies since fetus but If you like her then just tell, whats the big problem, I don't get it' 

'you two, I came to your house because you invited me to play games not nag me about my love life' 

'we are just saying hyung, noona is leaving soon' 

'hmmm' Danny pretended to be engrosed in looking at the different dvds.

'aish, hyung, she likes you, its that obvious' 

'i know' 

'hmmm' 

=== 

'noona, maybe this red one' Junsu holds a dark red high top shoe. 

'looks good, why don't you try them on' 

'OK' Junsu went to the sales girl to ask for his size.  hanuel looks at Joon as he walks back and forth looking at the rows of shoes trying to decide which to choose. 

Joon turned slightly and looks at his noona sitting silently deep in thought. must be thinking about hyung Joon thought. they both are so pathetic. 

'Noona?' Joon stood in front of her. 

'hmmm' Hanuel tilted her face up and looked at Joon. 

'you're getting thinner noona, is it because of you and hyung' 

Hanuel's eyes widen a bit but she relaxed 'no, just lost a bit of my apettite' 

'why don't you try long distance noona' 

Hanuel chuckled a dry, humourless, hurtlful chuckle 'its ok Joon, I don't find its possible' 

'Hyung likes you Noona, you both are real sad without each other' Junsu came with his red shoes 

'so this is not really about me helping you choose shoes?' Hanuel asked

'Noonaa ah'  

'you both don't even fight anymore, thats like...sigh, really bad' Junsu told while trying his shoes. 

'its like that Junsii, now don't worry, study hard and later visit Noona there' 

Junsu and Joon sigh. their hyung and noona are so stubborn.

'we'll miss you Noona' 

'you know I'll miss you boys' Hanuel smiled. 

===

The airport was full of people but Danny's attention was fully on a girl clutching a humongous koala bear standing at the departing gate crying. 

'aish, she's still a cry baby' Danny whispered a small smile formed.

He was out from her view. Infact he was far from her, watching her silently without she knowing. Joon and Junsu were there obviously soothing her. Her parents hug her and kissed her forehead while her mother wiped her tears. 

Danny's eyed narrowed when the twins hug their favourite noona. those cheeky boys. 

A final hug to her parents and Hanuel entered the gate. Her face red and drenched with tears.

She wave goodbye and for a second Danny thought her eyes search for someone but he bury that hope. 

She entered. 

Danny stood there, he don't know how long until the twins came. 

'hyung, lets go' 

'ok' Danny faked a light hearted voice. 

'you're so pathetic hyung' Junsu said his eyes narrowed. 

Danny ignored them and walk foward.

He just lost his last chance to get her back