UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

 

 

UNREQUITED LOVE

CHAPTER 5

 

The bell which signified that their break was over already rang which left the three girls, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in a state of unease. Hyoyeon wanted Seohyun to know more about them in order to become closer, especially after knowing about Seohyun’s personal life and her feelings for Yonghwa.

But it left Seohyun in the most confused state thinking about how she doesn’t know anything and wanting to know more about the persons who have slowly become closer to her heart, which particularly includes Yonghwa.

“Let’s just finish this in class Seohyun.” Hyoyeon told Seohyun with a wink as they started walking back to their classroom.

“But how are we able to talk in class Hyoyeon?” Seohyun asked and Sooyoung simply answered,

“Don’t worry about it Seohyun. There will be little talking done. Regular students do it all the time. And by regular students, I meant including you!” Sooyoung said and linked her arms between Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

The three of them continued walking, arms linked with one another and giggling as the other student gave way for them.

DURING THEIR CLASS

Hyoyeon suddenly passed two different papers on Seohyun and Sooyoung’s tables while their teacher was busy writing something on the board. The writing in Sooyoung’s paper says:

DESTROY THIS AFTER READING!

“Sooyoung, I personally think that there’s no need for Seohyun to know about the details between you and ‘him’. I really have this light feeling towards Seohyun that’s why I’d like her to know more about us, maybe without hurting her, considering the feelings she have for Yonghwa. Just read my msgs. to Seohyun and follow my lead, eh? –Hyoyeon <3 “

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon’s message for Seohyun contains this:

TO SEOHYUN,

Seohyun, this is how we communicate in class. Cool, right? As long as we don’t get caught by our teacher, this would be fine. J Before I answer your question about Yonghwa, I’d like you to know us first. (This is just a brief description and I hope we get to know each other more as time goes by)

 

Name: Kim Hyoyeon

Birthday: September 22

Blood Type: AB

About KIM HYOYEON: Carefree, Confident, Has a sense of Humor ;)

C.I.F.F.O (Classified Information For Friends Only): Daughter of an Ex-Army. I grew up as a rebellious kid and fought anyone, anywhere, anytime. I’m overconfident with my skills since I learned it from my dad. Everyone at school was scared of me before, maybe even now. (Hehe -.- trying to exaggerate most of these Hyun, I’m not really good at fighting because I couldn’t even beat Yonghwa in a serious fight. (Hint about Yonghwa: He never fought me seriously, but still, I’ve never defeated him) I also have a boyfriend, his name is Doojoon :DDD <3, but I’ll tell you about him later. 

LOVE, Hyo :*

PS: Please pass this to Sooyoung after reading.

Seohyun felt lightheaded after reading Hyoyeon’s brief description of her life. There was a lot of information that are written in this small piece of paper!

“Hyoyeon, a daughter of an Ex-Army?? I can’t believe it! That explains why everyone gives way for us when we walk in the hallway. And here I thought, maybe because Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were just too pretty! I guess there’s always more to people than what meets the eye. But wait!! If she used to be a fighter, then what made her stop? She mentioned about a boyfriend? Omo!!! Too many questions!!” Seohyun thought to herself.

She was too perplexed about Hyoyeon’s revelations about herself.

“And here I thought my life was complicated. Maybe that’s why she liked me immediately? She sensed that we both have a life opposite to the norm.” Seohyun thought again with a sigh. And then she quickly realized two things,

“If Hyo and I commonly have a complicated life which lead us to being friends, it means that Sooyoung also have a complicated life too!? What kind of life does she have? AND I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YONGHWA!!! What does Hyo meant about not being able to defeat him? Does it mean that he fights too? And he fights better than her!? Hyo who was personally trained by her dad?!! If Hyo stopped fighting, what about Yonghwa? Does Sooyoung fight too? Aigoo. So many questions.” Seohyun thought about these questions again and again, obviously exasperated.

Then she realized that she can ask all of these to Hyoyeon, and so she wrote in another piece of paper:

“Hyoyeon, could you answer some questions that are bothering in my mind right now? There are a LOT (-.-) –Seohyun” she quickly passed it to Hyoyeon while their teacher went out. Sooyoung simply read Hyoyeon’s note to Seohyun and silently observed while the two communicated.

Yonghwa also noticed Hyoyeon and Seohyun’s exchange of notes. Hyoyeon quickly passed to Seohyun her second brief description. This time, it was about Sooyoung.

Name: Choi Sooyoung

Bday: February 10

Blood Type: O

ABOUT SOOYOUNG: Sooyoung is very pretty and is known to plenty of boys (I’m writing this because I know that Sooyoung will read it after you) I met Sooyoung two years ago when I helped her from a mess. That was when she had a fight between a group of crazy mean girls! Unfortunately, Sooyoung fights only through and her words because she actually hates fighting LITERALLY! (sensitive topic here) Sooyoung grew up having her dad go in and out of jail due to unnecessary fights which left her mom to take care for them. Since then, Sooyoung and I, we always had each other’s back. We always look after one another.

 

After reading the note and quickly passed it to Sooyoung, Seohyun realized that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were very close especially since Hyoyeon knows so much about Sooyoung’s personal life. And even though Hyoyeon simply wrote it in a piece of paper, Seohyun understood how much it took from both of them to open something so personal to her. Seohyun was glad to know that both girls already trust her that much even though they just met one another.

For now, the same questions remained in Seohyun’s head, but she knew that there would be a right time to ask all those questions. Right now, she’s eagerly anticipating Hyoyeon’s description about Yonghwa.

Looking at the door, trying to make sure that their teacher has not yet come, Hyoyeon is preparing to pass her last note to Seohyun which contained descriptions about Yonghwa. But just when she was about to pass it, their teacher came and caught them passing notes in class.

“Miss Kim! What is that?” their teacher called Hyoyeon’s attention.

“It’s nothing sir.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Why are you passing that paper to Miss Seohyun?” their teacher insisted on asking!

“It’s really nothing sir.” Hyoyeon also persisted on hiding what really was happening.

“Miss Seohyun, please stand up and explain to us what does the paper contain?” their teacher ignored Hyoyeon and focused his attention to Seohyun.

By this time, the attention of the entire class was fixed on Seohyun, including Yonghwa’s. He was also wondering what was inside their notes which seemed very important that the girls can’t actually wait for their classes to end and talk about it.

Sooyoung, who was still reading Hyoyeon’s second note to Seohyun, was also surprised when their teacher suddenly called the attention of Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

Seohyun became very nervous, especially since it’s her first time getting called and being scolded in class.

“No!! This can’t be happening. If our teacher finds out what’s inside Hyoyeon’s note . . .” Seohyun thought nervously,

“or worse, what if the entire class would know about the contents of Hyoyeon’s note! Including Yonghwa . . .” Seohyun became more uneasy upon thinking what might actually happen.

“I’m not feeling well. Is this because I’m too nervous? My heart’s beating so fast and I’m very dizzy. My stomach hurts and my head too. What’s happening to me??” Seohyun continued thinking by herself without answering their teacher’s question.

“Miss Seohyun!” their teacher called again.

“Yes sir?” Seohyun answered in an inaudible voice.

“Would you mind sharing to the class what Miss Kim wanted to discuss to you through that note?”

All eyes were now pointed at her. Seohyun looked pale and felt dizzy. She did not like how the situation turned out.

“Excuse me sir! There’s really no need for that!” Hyoyeon stood up and defended Seohyun.

“Sit down Miss Kim or I’ll send you to the principal’s office. If Seohyun won’t tell us, then I’ll read the message myself.” Their teacher said in a strict voice and went to get Hyoyeon’s note while everyone remained silent and observant.

“No! This can’t be happening! If Yonghwa finds out . . .” Seohyun thought, now looking like she’s going to faint anytime.

“Name: Jung Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa?” their teacher had a surprised look and looked at Seohyun and Hyoyeon then back to Seohyun again.

 

Everybody in their class reacted in unison

 “Ohhhhh. . .” and they all seemed like they quickly understood what the note contained.

“What is this about Miss Seohyun? Their teacher looked at Seohyun who’s now looking at the floor.

Birthday: I don’t know.

Bloodtype: A.

About Jung Yonghwa: - should I continue reading this Miss Seohyun or would you like to -“ their teacher’s speech was cut off when Seohyun suddenly fainted.

 

Fortunately, Yonghwa, who was seated on Seohyun’s left, swiftly caught her and prevented her from falling and hitting herself on the floor.

 

“Hyun!” Hyoyeon shouted and quickly went to Seohyun.

 Sooyoung also rapidly went to her.

Their teacher was surprised that Seohyun fainted and felt guilty with what he did.

“Yonghwa, bring Miss Seohyun to the clinic.” Their teacher said.

“Can we go too sir?” Hyoyeon promptly asked.

“No. Stay in the classroom and arrange Miss Seohyun’s things. Yonghwa can carry her to the clinic.”

“I understand sir.” Yonghwa said and positioned himself to carry Seohyun on his back.

Hyoyeon also helped Yonghwa in positioning the already fainted Seohyun on his back.

Before Yonghwa left, he quickly took the note that Hyoyeon passed to Seohyun which has already fallen on the floor due to their teacher’s surprise when Seohyun fainted. He hurriedly went to the clinic with Seohyun on his back.

 

END OF CHAPTER 5

Author's Note: This Chapter is quite longer than the previous Chapter. The character's past are slowly being known to the readers already, but I just had to create a moment for Yonghwa and Seohyun (YongSeoh <33333) Please stay tuned for the next Chapter!!! Thank you so much!!!! :DDD