UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

 

UNREQUITED LOVE

Chapter 26

 

The knock on her door kept on going until Hyun reached her door. She tried to listen from the other side and leaned her face near the door. There were almost inaudible movements outside.

“I wonder who could that be?” Hyun thought to herself.

Her thoughts made a quick checklist on who it might be and of course, she thought of Yong first

“but it’s impossible. Why would he even…”

her thoughts got interrupted as the person on the other side kept on almost banging her door.

Bravely, Hyun opened her door only to find her presumption correct.

But there definitely was something wrong..

“Yong!” Hyun almost squealed as Yong started towards her and slumped himself on her.

Hyun tried to support her while he placed his head on Hyun’s shoulder and mumbled something hard to decipher.

She positioned Yong into a walking position, still trying to support him while he placed his arm around Hyun now.

“Hyun…” he looked at Hyun, the smell of liquor stench in him and his clothes.

He walked sloppily as Hyun kept on holding him to and forth every time he walks the opposite direction.

“Yong, you’ve been drinking more than you could handle.” Hyun worriedly said, thinking that it was most unlike the Yong she knew or she thought she knew.

“Hyun..” he started to say as he and paused as he tried to look at her straight and continued..

“You look so pretty. There are a lot of you right now all in circles .. but all of you still look pretty..” Yong said as he raised his other hand and formed it into circles.

Hyun placed him in her couch and said..

“Yong, you’ve had too much to drink.. I think we should just..” Hyun paused as she felt his hand gripping her tightly on her wrist..

Hyun bit her lip, sad and worried looking at Yong so helpless; like a child who’s lost.

She sat Yong on her couch as she also sat across him.

“Hyun..” he started to say but got interrupted when he hiccupped.  

He brushed both of his hands in his hair, messing it.

He stood up which made Hyun backed away..

“Hyun, what are you doing to me?” he said in a louder voice and placed his hand at the back of the couch to steady himself..

“You need to know the truth Hyun..” Hyun wondered what Yong was talking about.

Are her assumptions true? Did he get tired of her? What truth is he talking about?

“Yong, what are you saying?” she tried to ask, hoping that she would get something from him.

He walked towards her and swayed to his side, making Hyun support him again.

He looked at Hyun again and smiled and then another hiccup..

“Why are you doing this to me Hyuuun?” he said as he pulled himself away from her and sat on the couch once again.

He closed his eyes mumbling to himself then slightly opened it again.

Hyun went to her small kitchen to fetch him water and quickly texted Doojoon about his best friend’s doing.

When she came back he heard him say..

“Did you know that Sooyoung and I ..” Hyun’s heart punded fast as she heard him say those words.. she knew that Sooyoung’s with Siwon now but she couldn’t help but wonder what really the truth between them.

And now she’s going to find out!

“Sooyoung and I, we – we don’t look alike. And we’re supposed to be twins!” Hyun was confused with what Yong said but then again surprised because Yong suddenly stood up and bowed groggily at her.

When he looked up, he was smiling hysterically at himself and said,

“I’m sorry Hyun, there I just said it. We have the same biological father and.. ‘hiccup’ .. and some carzy kid wants to hurt us and ‘hiccup’ and then you’re here..”

“He looks like a crazy child at this state” she thought warmly, looking at him opening himself to her.

But what Yong said earlier, still got her thinking.

Yong started towards her again, and she held both Yong’s shoulder in her hands and directed him to the couch once again.

“Stop moving Yong, it will only make you more dizzy.”

He smiled at her and said..

“You always take care of me Hyun. And I should take care of you!” he said again and hit himself in the head.

Hyun went to him and took his hand to stop hitting himself.

He looked up at Hyun and said

“Stupid me.. thinking that everything will be fff - ‘hiccup’ ..fine.”

And then all of a sudden, he took Hyun’s hand from holding his other hand and said ..

“Hyun..” he pulled her to him making their faces level to each other.

His eyes were half open but serious now, his voice husky from the liquor and his action ... his actions were more open and braver because of his drunken state.

Hyun’s arms came in his chest between them.

She pushed him lightly away but he kept his other hand firmly on her back.

She was almost kneeling between his legs as Yong tried to pull her closer while he kept on saying Hyun’s name like it was a prayer.

Hyun pushed at Yong again, worried on why would he get himself drunk.. she thought about what happened the previous days and Yong really was acting a bit moody.

One second he was being sweet to her and then he would become distant again.

“Hyun..” he spoke her name again which pulled her back to reality.

He pulled Hyun closer and embraced her tightly. Hyun was again surprised with his sudden actions.

His face were covered by her hair and he smelled hair. They stayed like that for a moment and then she heard him say..

“Hyun, you – you were going to meet a new guy..”

Hyun was shocked by what she heard.

Her thoughts were quickly filled with questions as to where did he heard about that.

“Did he get drunk because of that reason?” Hyun thought, and felt a sudden warmth within her.. touched by the thought.

Then Yong pulled back and now cupped her face in his hands.

 They looked at each other,

“Hyun.. I –“ hiccup.

He paused as another hiccup came out from him.

“Yong.. you’re drunk and I should call Doojoon..”

Hyun said as she tried to take Yong’s hands from her face and before she knew it, his mouth were on her.

She didn’t know how to respond.

At first all she could think about was nothing and all she could do was feel.

It was a wet feeling at first as his mouth moved over hers passionately and then she felt electrified as he inserted her tongue between her lips.

Hyun quickly pulled away from him, remembering the first time he also kissed her without her permission.

And as if the kiss was a cure from drunkenness, Yong knew what he just did. Their kiss made him loose himself but he tried to control himself and put himself to right despite the five bottles of drink he solely drank earlier.

“Hyun.. I – I’m sorry.” He said as he brushed his hands through his hair.

“Yong, you - you’re drunk.” Hyun said but Yong quickly went to her and took one of her hands. He fumbles a bit but tried to think clearly, the liquor slowly sipping out if his system.

After he took one of her hands, he placed it near her heart and said,

“Words are not enough to make you understand Hyun..bu - but I’m trying. I’m trying hard to make you understand what’s inside this..” he paused and looked at her hands on his chest.

Hyun’s eyes also followed what he was looking at and then they looked at each other..

He took her other hand and placed it in his face, feeling its warmth.

And then he placed it beside his eyes, near his head.

“These Hyun, these two makes me crazy.. you make me crazy. My mind keeps on telling me one thing while my heart keeps on telling me another thing. Please stop them from making me feel this way..”

He slowly tilted his head to give Hyun another kiss while Hyun slowly closed her eyes immobilized for the moment.

Her thoughts drifted from everything that she learned today and how confused it made her feel. Questions, too many questions. But right now, hearing Yong’s words, all she could do is close her eyes and once again, allow herself to feel only.

But then, another loud knock on Hyun’s door came which stopped both of them from their tracks.

Yong abruptly let Hyun go and said..

“I’m sorry Hyun. I – I should have not took advantage of you and the situation.” Yong apologized as he went back to the couch and took the glass of water that Hyun took earlier.

Hyun got all her senses back and heard the knocking continue.

“Hyun..” then she heard a familiar voice called her.

End of Chapter 26

 

A/N: I didn't want something to happen between Hyun and Yong inthis chapter because I think it's early and complicated. I hope you don't mind but any reactions, you can comment all the way! :DD .. maybe I'll write a rated M fanfic about them, hmm I've been thinking (what do you think? mwehehehehe) 

Anyways, your comments are very inspiring and motivating! So I hope you comment as long or short as you want <333

And those who have not and want to subscribe, please do :D 

So what do you think about this chapter? or about drunk Yong? Leave a comment myloves :*

THANKS!