UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

Chapter 28

 

The heat of their bodies lingered between them. Their faces were so close to each other to the point that they could feel their heavy breaths sounding as one.

But the sound on the door brought them back to reality. The knock persistently reverberated behind the door.

“Hyun..” Another familiar voice called her.

“Doojoon and Hyo…” Hyun thought as she quickly pulled herself away from Yong’s tight grip, alarmed that they might misinterpret the situation once they see her and Yong in each other’s arms.

Yong on the other hand, also abruptly backed away from Hyun and apologized for his actions.

Hyun floatingly ran to her door as Yong dropped himself back to the couch, running one of his hands through his hair and still trying to calm his steaming self from his recent contact with Hyun.

“Hyun!” Hyo almost shouted as she went to give Hyun a hug.

“We were so worried... where is he?” she started to say as they moved inside Hyun’s apartment..

 “Babe..” Doojoon called her attention as he pointed out at Yong who was half asleep in Hyun’s couch.

All three of them went to him and Doojoon spoke first,

“Yong… we were worried about you. You didn’t text or call us..”

“I think he’s a bit incapacitated babe… he’s drunk ! By the smell of it!”

“No... No, I’m not drunk.” Yong interrupted the two talking as he tried to support himself into a proper sitting position.

“..not drunk anymore.” A quick thought came to his mind after thinking “who would still be drunk after kissing Hyun heatingly awhile ago?”

Hyun simply looked at him and couldn’t help but blush, as if she thought of the same thing as Yong was thinking.

“Come on man, let’s bring you home so you could wash yourself up. We still have classes tomorrow!” Doojoon said, aggravated, seeing his friend drunk for the second time in his life.

He took Yong and had him leaned on him while he supported him as the two of them tried to stand up.

“I can walk man… there’s no need for such attentions.” Yong said trying to stand properly without Doojoon’s ministrations.

Doojoon still held him tightly in his arms, just in case.

“I’m sorry to bother you at this time Hyun.. Yong can take his liquor but he must have drink more than he can take last night. That’s why he’s…” Doojoon apologized to Hyun while looking at his best friend worriedly.

“By the way, Hyun?”

“Yeah?”

“Can Hyo stay here for tonight? I’ll go here early tomorrow morning to take her home… I have to bring Yong back to our apartment and I can’t take Hyo home now.” Doojoon asked again, stress was all over his face.

Hyo and Hyun simply looked at each other, both feeling bad for Doojoon.

“You don’t have to worry babe.”

“Yeah.. Hyo can stay here. It would be our first overnight!” Hyun said cheerfully trying to uplift Doojoon.

She went to Yong and hold his other hand as they walked out of her apartment.

“Hyun..” Yong started to say again and for the last time before he and Doojoon left, he said..

“I’m sorry.”

The two girls watched as Doojoon and Yong slowly walked away from Hyun’s apartment. When they were finally out of sight, they went back in Hyun’s apartment.

“Why were you and Doojoon together Hyo?” Hyun asked, wondering why they were together at this hour.

“Doojoon texted me that Yong was missing and I decided not to tell you since I know that you’d definitely worry more.

I also told Sooyoung and Siwon and he went to Soo’s house and they also looked for Yong. I already told them that we found him.”

The mention of Soo’s name brought Hyun back to what Yong said earlier..

“Sooyoung and I, we – we don’t look alike. And we’re supposed to be twins!”

……

 “I’m sorry Hyun, there I just said it. We have the same biological father and.. ‘hiccup’ .. and some crazy kid wants to hurt us and ‘hiccup’ and then you’re here..”

“I remembered Soo telling me about a twin. So it only means one thing.. Yong’s her lost twin. How long? How long have they known that they’re twins? Should I be angry that they did not tell me about this? Does Hyo even know that they’re twins? Where’s their father? Their mom’s already dead, I remember Soo told me. And what does Yong mean about the “crazy kid” who wants to hurt them? And how does Yong know that I’m going to meet a new guy??” All this thought came rushing to Hyun’s mind and she suddenly felt dizzy… she tried to grab something solid to support her and Hyo quickly went to her. Oblivious from the fact that Hyun is still processing all these!

“Hyun, are you okay? You must feel dizzy, it’s late. We should get some sleep.” Hyo said but Hyun abruptly went out of her supporting hands and tried to calmly stand still.

“Hyo, I need you to tell me something.”

Hyo gulped after hearing Hyun’s brave words. She fears that drunk Yong may have tell her everything. She thought it for the better but it would be best if it came from Yong himself. Not drunk Yong.

“Hyun?”

“Hyo… Yong said stuffs that I – I… I don’t understand. I have questions. Lots of them.”

“Hyun…” Hyo couldn’t say anything… thinking what would be best to handle such situation.

“Hyo…” Hyun tried to ask her all her questions but thought better about it.

“It’s late and our mind’s not functioning well at this hour. We’ll talk later, I guess. Right now, let’s get some sleep.”

Hyo quickly obliged to what Hyun said and followed her in her bed after preparing herself to sleep.

But before that, she quickly sent Doojoon a text saying about Hyun’s actions.

-------------

Doojoon closed his eyes. Exasperated. He looked at his sleeping friend and looked at Hyo’s text.

“I think Hyun knows everything.”

He moved his head right to left, thinking “Oh Yong, now you really did it.”

And with that he left his friend and went to his room to finally get some rest.

As the sun slowly found its way inside Yong’s room, he stretched and grumbled as he welcome a crushing pain in his head due to the alcohol he drank last night.

He looked at the clock and it was a bit early for school, luckily. He stood up and aimlessly walked out of his room, his feet taking him there without his mind doing anything.

“Oh, you’re early. I thought you’ll not go to school this morning.” Doojoon looked at him under watchful eyes.

Waiting for him to say anything about what he did yesterday, or if he remembered any of it at all.

“Doojoon, I’m sorry for yesterday… I got so – wasted.” Yong said as he took a seat beside his friend in their small dining table.

Doojoon let out a huge sigh of relief and said, “So you remembered yesterday?”

“In bits and pieces, I guess.” Yong said as he remembered once again the way Hyun felt in his arms as they kissed passionately in her apartment.

He shook off the thought, worried on how he should act around Hyun today. He took her first kiss for heaven’s sake! Now he kissed her for the second time, and he was drunk!

“Stupid Yong.” He told himself. Then Doojoon spoke to him and said

“Yeah? Which part have you remembered?”

“I’m really sorry man. I remembered you look stressed and worried yesterday, I’m sorry.”

“Woah – woah.. You should keep some of those sorrys for Hyun later. And a bit of explaining.”

Yong agreed that he has to apologize with his actions, and going to Hyun’s room at that time. But what he did not understand was the explaining part.

“What explaining are you talking about Doojoon?”

“The part where you tell her everything that you’re actually keeping from her. You did it, man. With a lot of help from alcohol, you told her the truth.”

“What? How? Who? Why? I don’t get it…” Yong shouted, taken aback by the information his best friend was telling.

Doojoon simply laughed at him and left the table to take a shower. He called out before he left,

“Today’s a big day Yong.” And with that he laughed himself out of Yong’s view.

 

When he reached the school, Yong was as nervous as hell. His feet wouldn’t move as he stood in front of their school but his mind kept telling him to be a man!

He walked nervously inside but on the outside, all you can see is a cold and blunt expression from him.

He walked up to their stairs thinking how to begin talking to Hyun.

And when he finally reached to their classroom door, a familiar and warm face surprised him.

Hyun was on her way out of the room when Yong was also on her way in. They paused, surprised to see and being so close to each other in the door. They both took a step back and awkwardly look other things.

When they looked at one another again, Yong took a deep breath and said.

“Hyun, we – we need to talk.” Hyun’s eyes widened as her expression gave out a surprised but shy look.

“Oh, okay Yong.” And with that, they moved out of each other’s way and Yong entered the classroom while Hyun went out.

Yong entered the classroom and saw the worried look on Soo and Hyo’s faces.

“Yong, you spilled all of it last night huh?” Soo asked in a low voice but with a slight grin on her face.

“Well, for one. I’m glad that she knows.” She continued.

“She tried asking me about it last night but decided not to. That’s when I thought that you might had told her everything. I sneaked out of her apartment this morning only so that I can’t explain anything to her. I think it’s best that it would come from you.” Hyo explained her side and Yong simply went to his chair with a blank look.

“Well, at least Hyun hasn’t told them about our kiss. That’s also another thing that we should talk about. But what bothers me is that, until what have I told her? God, I hope I didn’t tell her about JJ’s favor…” Yong thought to himself and agreed that he might have not mentioned that to her.

“If I have mentioned that to her, she could … Aish! I don’t know! Only one way to find out. Me and my stupid drunken mouth!” he tried to shook off the thought …

“Why’d you go in her place anyway, drunk Yong?” and lastly, he scolded himself.

End of Chapter 28

A/N: Hey everyone! I’m really sorry if there’s only small YongSeo moment here! :DD But I promise you that in the following chapters, there’ll be more and more and more of it! Please look forward for it.

I was a bit busy plotting and writing my new YongSeo stories.

You can always visit them if you want!

They’re entitled Only With Your Love and Then Came You

Please support and take care of me xD

Disclaimer: The titles of my latest fanfics are originally owned/created by Lisa Kleypas (they are inspired from LK’s books) whom I worship as an author. She writes romance novels so well and I’m motivated to write because of her works. But, the stories of each title are different from the stories from LK’s books. Hence, I’m only borrowing the titles since it suits the stories of my fanfics best. I hope you visit and subscribe and leave comments there too @ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/426588 and http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/426568

THANK YOU! I promise overflowing YongSeo moments in my next chapters here, please look forward for it :*