UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

 

UNREQUITED LOVE

CHAPTER 13

 

It was dark and raining outside. They were inside a small room that contains barely enough space for four people to live in. But the narrow room has nothing to do with the heavy atmosphere in it. Inside, a huge argument is occurring that would cause everything in Sooyoung and Yonghwa’s life to turn upside down. And the sad part is; the twins don’t even have any idea that it actually happened.

“How could you do this to me and to us? I know having the twins that early is not easy and it took almost everything from us in order to survive. But we promised each other that we would do this together!” Sooyoung’s and Yonghwa’s dad shouted, looking at their mom with eyes that are filled with both love and hatred.

He looked like a man who felt betrayed by the only person he trusted most.

Their mom kept on trying to hold their dad, crying.

“Please listen to me. Please. . I never wanted that to happen. He forced me into doing it. I didn’t have a choice!” Their mom tried to talk while still crying.

She kept a low voice in order not to wake Yonghwa and Sooyoung up.

They were still two years old when this event happened. The twins were too young and innocent to understand what really was happening that time.

“What about the twins? What are they going to do if they grow up and found out that -“

“STOP! I – I can’t think about it anymore. I couldn’t do anything. Please listen to me and understand that-”

“No. There’s no excuse for that. I know it was unfair to ask you to work too and support this family. I know I did not have the ability to support this family, no matter how hard I tried to work. It was my fault that you had to leave and work as a maid; away from the twins while they were only one year old at that time. But I still can’t accept that after a year, you go back and tell me this! Did you love him?” Their father asked, looking straight into their mom’s eyes. As if he could read the depth of her soul by looking through it.

Their mom became silent and continued to cry. And then she said,

“No. I never loved him. If you won’t listen and believe me when I tell you that it happened against my will and I couldn’t do anything about it because he’s very rich, then how am I supposed to explain everything to you?”

“I’m going to kill him! I’ll kill him! I’ll find a way to do so!” Their father said, walking towards the door.

He punched the wall beside the door and caused a hole in it.

The twins woke up with a startled cry and called for their parents. Their mom and dad looked at Yonghwa and Sooyoung; they have no idea how to continue on with their lives after what happened. Their mom went to tend for them while their dad left the house for that night.

*************************************************************************************

After a little while, Sooyoung and Yonghwa’s father heard a set of footsteps nearing him. He suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice asking him how he was.

This was actually the first time he has ever met the son of the guy he killed years ago.

“How are you Mr. Choi?” The guy asked with a wicked smile on his face. It is a kind of smile which obviously shows that there is something more sinister beneath the man giving out the smile.

Sooyoung and Yonghwa’s dad looked at the young man in front of him; he wondered who he was and what does he want from him. The guy continued to say;

“I’m pretty sure you’re wondering who I am, right? I think that if you try to remember about the event that occurred fifteen years ago, you’ll have an idea as to who I really am.”

“I – I don’t remember anything.” Their father answered, trying to sort out every memory he got that happened fifteen years ago.

He tried to calculate and count the years that passed by and realization dawned to him. His eyes were wide the moment he thought about it.

“Is he? He can’t be? Could it really be him?”

“I can see that you’ve finally figured it out. Well it’s not something that one would easily forget, right? Especially if you kill someone even though you knew that if you do, he would leave an unknowing kid behind. Am I correct Mr. Choi? Sadly, I wasn’t all that unknowing.”

“No. This can’t be. How -”

“How did I find out about you? How do I say this, I grew up without a mom and a dad. All I ever wanted to know was where were they? It drove me into working hard and becoming the person I am today. It’s all simply because I want to get revenge to whoever took them away from me. And after a lot of research, everything pointed out to you. You made me into this. You’re the reason why I grew up alone.  You have no idea how difficult it was to lose someone. I planned everything to get back to you. I want everything to be perfect and according to my plans. Now recently, everything seemed to slowly fall into place. I have been watching you. You have a daughter named Sooyoung, right? It was pretty hard to know about your past since you and your family split apart. I would have never known that you had a son, Sooyoung’s twin actually, if they did not come here and tell you themselves a few days ago. I was pretty shocked too when I saw that video clip of them telling you.” He paused, still having that same smile on his face.

He pointed at a direction on the ceiling and said;

“That’s a video camera. That’s how I monitor everything you do, by the way. Now, I quickly came here when I found out about Yonghwa to tell you that I’ll get back to you through them. And I’ll also get back to them for having you as their father. I’ll hurt them by hurting the persons they cherish the most. Then I’ll kill them to hurt you. And once I’ll see that you’ve suffered enough, maybe I’ll also kill you. It’s pretty simple, right?” Yonghwa and Sooyoung’s father gave him a dangerous look and said;

“Don’t you dare touch them! If you lay a hand even on a single strand on their hair, I’m going to-”

“Kill me too? Like what you did to my father?” The guy inserted and said,

“I doubt that. Even at my young age, I’m more powerful than you think. I have connections everywhere. Even inside here.” The guy started to walk away from Yonghwa and Sooyoung’s dad. He paused and look back to say,

“Don’t worry. Everything’s not yet in place according to my plans. Maybe I’ll just give your twins a visit; on second thought, they’re not worth my time. I’ll just send someone else to scare them.”

 Then he walked straight into the dark hallways . . .

“NO! Don’t hurt them! Stop!” Sooyoung and Yonghwa‘s dad shouted. He was having a dream. A dream that is part of his past that kept on hunting him, even up till now.

“Dad!” He heard a voice and a hand touched his shoulders and tried to shake him off.

“Dad, wake up!” Another voice came in.

He quickly opened his eyes and saw Yonghwa and Sooyoung in front of him.

“Dad! You’re awake.” Sooyoung said with a relieved smile. Yonghwa was right behind her too.

“Where am I?” Their dad asked.

“You’re in the hospital dad. There are police outside to make sure you don’t try to run away. But you’re here. You’re safe. You’re finally awake. What happened? The doctor said they found poison in your system.” Sooyoung said, trying to tell all these at the same time.

“Yeah dad, how did you get poison in your system? Did someone give them to you?” Yonghwa asked, feeling uneasy about what happened to their dad.

He kept on thinking that the guy who tried to hurt them two years ago is the same man who did this to their dad.

“I’m still alive? No!! This can’t be! I should have died back -” He stopped saying as Sooyoung slapped him in the face.

He looked at Sooyoung who was now looking down and crying with her hand on her face.

Yonghwa also looked at Sooyoung, surprised that she would actually slap their father in the face.

“Why would you say something like that dad? Why would you say that you would rather die? After everything that happened between us. After I forgave you with everything you did. After Yonghwa found me, you want to die?!” Sooyoung shouted and looked at their father.

 “Sooyoung.” Yonghwa tried to talk.

“He will kill you if he finds out that I’m still alive Sooyoung.” Their father thought, unable to talk and look straight at his daughter.

“Dad, you shouldn’t say such things.” Yonghwa also said to him. After a little while, when everything have cooled down inside the hospital room, Yonghwa, Sooyoung and their dad started to have small talks.

“So, how long have I been asleep?” Their dad asked.

“It has been almost four days already dad.” Yonghwa answered him. Sooyoung handed their dad a glass of juice and said.

“What really happened dad?” Their father looked away, holding the glass a bit tighter than he has too while Yonghwa and Sooyoung both had a curios look on their face.

“He’s back.” Their dad said, as if this simple sentence would explain everything. Sooyoung let out a gasp while Yonghwa quickly thought about Seohyun.

“What do you mean, he’s back dad?” Yonghwa asked.

“He went to visit me last Saturday. He said that he came here for personal business. He said a lot of things then I remembered he gave me drink with poison in it and told me that if I drink it and die, he would leave you two alone to live. But if I survive. . .” Sooyoung cried out, unable to understand the fear inside that she’s feeling. She looked at Yonghwa and said,

“Yong, what do we do?” Yonghwa came to her and gave her a hug. He doesn’t know what to do too. After that, Sooyoung and Yonghwa left the hospital and went on to their separate homes.

The following day was pretty much the same as usual.

Students are talking loudly at each other as they wait for their homeroom teacher to come. Their sports festival has ended and normal school was back to normal.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun were comically talking to each other while other guys who are looking at them drool. Sooyoung walked in their hallway towards their classroom and noticed Siwon standing near their classroom door.

Sooyoung paused in front of him but Siwon was the first one to talk.

“Sooyoung.” He said with a serious voice. Sooyoung simply remained silent and waited for him to continue.

“About our date last Saturday -”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to go. Something really urgent came up. I think it was simply fate trying to tell us that we shouldn’t go out again.” Sooyoung interrupted him.

Siwon looked at her with an irritated look and said,

“Sooyoung, as much as I want to agree in everything you say, this time I’ll oppose. I believe that we create our own destiny. And no one, not even destiny can stop me from making you mine.” Sooyoung looked at him with wide eyes.

“Have he finally gone mad? Saying such things out in the open, with everyone to hear?” She thought.

“Yah! You shouldn’t say things like that Siwon. I’m bad news to you. Don’t you know that? I’m trouble. And if you don’t want any trouble, you better stay away from me!” Sooyoung said with a higher voice, now attracting other students’ attentions.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon noticed the commotion outside too and quickly went to see what was happening.

“I don’t care how much trouble I’ll be in Sooyoung, as long as I’ll be there with you. I’ll save you from any of it.” Siwon answered, holding a strong ground for himself.

“What do you want me to do or say to make you understand that we; we’re not going to happen.”

“Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t want to see me again.” Siwon said, looking at her eyes.

Sooyoung could not answer nor say what Siwon asked her to say. She remembered the times that Siwon kept on asking her out and she simply said no, knowing that the next day; he would be there with his charming and charismatic self, asking her out again.

 She looked at Siwon straight into his eyes and did not say anything. She walked right in front of him and entered their classroom.

Everyone followed her while Siwon was left outside with a smile on his face. This time, he knew that Sooyoung does enjoy seeing him. All that’s left is to make her fall for him.

“Sooyoung! Woah! That was quite a show you put out there!” Hyoyeon shouted cheerfully at Sooyoung while Seohyun simply followed the two and went to her chair.

Once they all took a sit, Sooyoung looked at Seohyun and smiled. Seohyun smiled back at her too. Seohyun misses Sooyoung. She wanted to talk to her and laugh with her.

Ask her things that she doesn’t know. She just misses her a lot. And at that moment, she decided not to let anything come between them. Even the relationship she had with Yonghwa.

Yonghwa walked calmly in the hallway to their classroom. As usual, he was late again and did not give a damn about it. He noticed their homeroom teacher outside their classroom with a guy.

He looked carefully and realized that it was the same guy he saw talking to Seohyun during their Sports Festival. He kept on walking and saw their teacher went inside their classroom first.

“What the hell? Is he going to be a transferee here?” He thought. He came in front of the new guy and gave him the same icy stare. The guy also gave him a stern look and slightly smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Yonghwa asked.

“It seems that we’re in the same class. You don’t like it?” the new guy asked Yong in return.

He did not answer him and instead entered their classroom while their teacher was giving an introduction about the new guy.

He looked at Seohyun the moment he entered the classroom. Their eyes met and Seohyun quickly looked the other way. Yong kept on looking at Seohyun, even if he wanted to look away, he just can’t.

He’s mad at the fact that the guy who talked to her will be in the same class as they were and also the fact that the guy who tried to hurt them before is back which made things more difficult for him to show his feelings for Seohyun.

“Let us all welcome your new classmate, Jung Jinwoon.” Yonghwa heard their homeroom teacher say as he took his seat.

Some of the girls let out a gasp once they saw the handsome young man walk in their classroom.

Seohyun looked surprised when he realized that her new classmate is the guy who talked to her during their sports festival.

“That’s Jinwoon. He’s -“Seohyun thought.

Her eyes met with Jinwoon and Jinwoon gave him a captivating smile that made their girl classmates almost fall out of their wits.

Seohyun quickly looked away from him, wondering what Jinwoon is thinking.

Their teacher told him to take a seat in front of Yonghwa, which was beside Hyoyeon.

Before Jinwoon took a seat, he went to Seohyun first.

“Hi.” He calmly said to her.

Seohyun looked at everyone in their class and blushed once she realized that Jinwoon is putting up a show and letting everyone know that they already knew each other.

“Uh. Hi.” Seohyun answered, looking at Jinwoon then quickly diverting eye contact. Jinwoon simply smiled and went to his chair.

When their break came, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung quickly went to Seohyun. Hyoyeon, asked Seohyun first.

“Hyun, do you know him? That Jinwoon guy?”

“Uh, yeah. I met him during our sports festival. He said that he cheered for me.” Seohyun answered, looking at Jinwoon. Jinwoon looked back at her and Seohyun quickly looked the other way.

Yonghwa noticed them and stood up, moving his chair and table loudly for everyone to notice.

“It seems that Yonghwa doesn’t like him, especially the way he looks at you.” Sooyoung told Seohyun and laughed slightly.

 The three of them looked at Yonghwa leave their classroom and Hyoyeon laughed loudly.

 “Woah. He sure is obvious.” Hyoyeon said. Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and wondered why he’s acting that way.

Jinwoon went to the three and bowed at them. He addressed Seohyun first.

 “Hi, Seohyun. I’m pretty sure you’re surprised to see me right?” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at him. Seohyun answered Jinwoon in a friendly tone and said;

“Yeah. I was pretty surprised when I saw you enter the room. I’m Seohyun by the way.” Jinwoon laughed and said

“So you remember what I told you to introduce yourself when we meet each other again.” Seohyun simply smiled at him.

“Do you mind if I ask you to show me the school?” He added, looking at Seohyun. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung obviously noticed that Jinwoon has interest for Seohyun. Hyoyeon quickly interrupted and said,

 “We can show you the school together. Seohyun isn’t familiar with the school ground herself.” Seohyun silently let out a relieved sigh and gave Hyoyeon a meaningful glance.

Sooyoung on the other hand, excused herself and left. Jinwoon answered Hyoyeon;

“That would also be nice.” He said, but looked like he did not mean it.

Sooyoung left and looked for Yonghwa. He found him at the back of their school building, lying beneath the tree.

“Yong!” she shouted. Yonghwa sat straight but did not say anything.

“What are you doing here?” she continuously asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, why are you here while Jinwoon, that new guy, is doing all the moves with Seohyun?” Yonghwa made a fist in his hands, obviously mad at the thought of Seohyun laughing carelessly with Jinwoon.

“What do you want me to do then?” He asked, evidently unsure of what he’s feeling right now and caught up between his strong emotions for Seohyun and the need to stay away from her and protect her.

“I think Jinwoon is a nice guy too.” Yonghwa said. Sooyoung went to Yonghwa and hit him in his arms.

It may not be as strong to hurt Yonghwa, but it shocked him that Seohyun would do such a thing. She seemed to learn a lot of physical violence from Hyoyeon.

“What are you talking about? So what if you think Jinwoon is a nice guy! And first of all, I think you better get to know him first before you can say such a thing. Second, nice guy or not, he can’t have Seohyun! She’s yours!”

“Yeah. But do you remember what dad said about that guy who wanted to hurt us being back?” Seohyun became silent, unable to reason out with her twin.

“Why are you talking to me in broad daylight anyway? I thought we agreed about this. Oh and about Seohyun and your advice, I think that you should look at how you treat Siwon first before you give me anymore advices.” Yonghwa replied.

Sooyoung looked at him with an irritated look and said,

“Aish! I don’t know! You’re so stubborn. Siwon and Seohyun are different and . . and . . think about which is stronger right now, your fear for the guy who tried to hurt us or your feelings for Seohyun.” Sooyoung walked away from Yonghwa after saying it and left his answer to himself.

“Seohyun is more important, of course. That’s why I want to protect her.” Yonghwa thought and let out a sigh.

When he came back to their classroom, Yonghwa noticed that Seohyun and Jinwoon were no were to be found.

“Where are they? Did they go out together? It’s – it’s probably just coincidence. I should stop obsessing about them.” Yong thought. Sooyoung noticed her twin looking uneasy but she did not try to approach him.

When it was almost time; Hyoyeon, along with Seohyun and Jinwoon entered the classroom. Hyoyeon entered first while Jinwoon and Seohyun followed her.

Jinwoon was talking calmly at Seohyun while Seohyun laughed at the things that he said.

“What the – did she laugh like that when I was around her?” Yonghwa thought, giving the pair a look that can almost kill. Seohyun looked at Yonghwa andhe abruptly looked the other way.

When their class started, their teacher passed booklets wherein students have to share with their seatmates. Since Yong and Seohyun sat beside each other, they had to share the same booklet.

“Uh, Yong.” Seohyun said, handing Yong the booklet.

Yonghwa simply took it without saying a word. Seohyun noticed Yong’s sudden change of treatment towards her.

“Yong, is everything alright?” Seohyun asked Yong with all the courage she had. But Yong answered her coldly;

“Yeah. Everything’s fine.”

They spent the entire session without even talking. Every time Seohyun talked to Yong, he just answered with a monosyllabic word.

“Yong, what’s wrong. Why are you treating me this way? Is this your way of saying that you don’t want me to stay by your side anymore even though you just said that you did want me to stay?” Seohyun’s mind kept thinking this while her heart pained her, and she doesn’t even understand why.

When their last period ended, Jinwoon hurriedly went to Seohyun’s seat.

“Seohyun,” he said.

“Are you busy today?”

Seohyun looked at him surprisingly, wondering why he was asking her that. Yong, who was still putting some of his things in his bag, looked at both of them.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung also noticed Jinwoon’s evident interest towards Seohyun. Sooyoung looked at Yong with an intentional glare, saying

“What the hell are you still looking at? Do something!”

But Yong stood up, grabbed his bag and went to the door. Seohyun and Jinwoon noticed Yong’s hasty motion and Seohyun said to Jinwoon while still looking at Yonghwa;

“I’m not busy today Jinwoon.”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were surprised to hear Seohyun utter those words. But she did.

With watery eyes, she looked at Jinwoon and continued.

“What do you have in planned in mind?”

Yong, who paused the moment he heard Seohyun speak was also surprised and at the same time mad to hear her. He did not know why or to whom he was mad to.

 He was mad at himself for being who he is at that time. He wanted to hit someone that very moment. Mostly, he wanted to hit Jinwoon for even breathing the same air as Seohyun. But he thought,

“If Jinwoon is a nice guy, then I guess Seohyun deserves to be with someone like him.”

Then he walked out of the classroom.

“Hyun, you’re not going with us?” Hyoyeon asked Seohyun, with worried eyes.

“Yeah Hyun, we -” Sooyoung tried to say.

“Can I go with her, just for today?” Jinwoon interrupted them. He looked like a man who was capable of doing almost everything; may it be good or bad.

He looked like someone who always got what he wanted and shows a kind and different side of him in order to get it.

“Don’t worry about me Hyo and Sooyoung, I’ll be fine.” Seohyun reassured them.

Since it already came from Hyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung could not do anything but to let their friend go with Jinwoon. Instead Hyoyeon and Sooyoung gave Jinwoon a serious look and said,

“If you don’t take care of her, you’ll answer to us.” Hyoyeon threatened.

Jinwoon simply smiled at them, obviously not taken back by their threat and simply walked passed them to take Seohyun’s bag. The moment Seohyun and Jinwoon left, Hyoyeon spoke first.

“I don’t like him.”

“Me too.” Sooyoung agreed.

“I feel like there is something more beneath him. Where did our homeroom teacher said Jinwoon came from?” Sooyoung continued.

“I don’t know. I did not really pay much attention this morning. Who would have thought he would show that much interest to Seohyun during his first day here. I think we need to have a background check about this guy.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Hyo, I need to go somewhere. Right now, we have to make sure that Hyun is safe, is it ok if you follow Jinwoon and Seohyun?” Sooyoung told Sooyoung wherein she also agreed and called Doojoon to go with her.

Doojoon and Hyoyeon went to follow Seohyun and Jinwoon while Sooyoung ran to the department store that Yonghwa was working as part time job.

She did not know why or what she was going to say to Yong when she meets him but the only thing on her mind right now is that only Yong can do stop Seohyun from agreeing with Jinwoon.

“I have no idea what to say or how to convince Yong about Seohyun. I don’t even know why he’s acting so cold to her and letting Jinwoon take her without fighting back. I don’t know what we’re going to do about the guy who wants to hurt us, but so far as he haven’t showed himself yet, Yong can’t let Seohyun go to another man, even if he thinks that she would be much safer with him. Aiish! Please send me any sign oh Lord on what I should say to Yong!” She thought as she ran.

As she kept on running, she noticed someone standing between the side walk. Sooyoung tried to see it clearly as to who it was. Then she realized that it was Siwon! She stopped in front of him as she tried to catch her breath.

“Move.” She said but Siwon remained on where he was standing. Sooyoung stood up and said,

“I said, move.” But Siwon did not budge in. And so thinking that Siwon would simply stand there, Sooyoung started to walk pass him.

But Siwon caught her hand and faced her towards him.

“Wha-?!” Sooyoung thought in surprise.

“Sooyoung, why do you do this to me? Don’t you like me, huh?” Siwon said.

Sooyoung could feel his breath and smell his scent. They were standing so close and there were merely inches separating them.

Sooyoung noticed that this was a different Siwon in front of her. Not the usual Siwon who simply walked away when she turns him down and comes back the next day. The same determination can be found within this Siwon’s eyes but there’s a different aura in him, a dominant side that he has finally showed to her. And Sooyoung doesn’t understand why, but this Siwon attracts her more than ever.

“Let go of me.” She half-heartedly tried to free herself from his grasp but Siwon did not move.

She pushed at him but he simply held her other arm, now facing her towards him.

“If you won’t go out with me Sooyoung, I’m going to kiss you. Right here. Right now.” Sooyoung blushed upon hearing his words, shocked that he would actually her threaten to do such thing.

“Go ahead! Kiss me! I’m not going out with you!” Sooyoung said, thinking that it would be better if she stays away from him for his own good.

Sooyoung waited for Siwon’s kiss, he moved his face inches towards her. It was almost dark and luckily they were in a secluded area. Sooyoung closed her eyes, thinking that this would be her first kiss.

Even though Sooyoung showed herself as an experienced lady, she actually has never experienced anything; not even a kiss from a man.

As Sooyoung waited for Siwon’s lips against hers, she instead felt his breathing above her lips. Then she heard Siwon’s voice and said,

“I don’t want our first kiss to be like this Sooyoung. I don’t want it to be something I blackmailed you into doing. And I definitely don’t want it to be our first and last kiss.” Siwon abruptly let go of her and hug her instead.

Sooyoung felt the warmth and safety of Siwon’s arms. She was still losing her eyes when she heard his voice again.

“Sooyoung, please go out with me. I’m almost out of confidence here. If you keep on letting me down, I might as well lose it. I’ll lose myself. I won’t be able to function well and I -” Siwon was cut short by Sooyoung’s hand when she placed it on his lips.

Sooyoung looked at him and at that moment, she finally found a reason that she could not understand and then she said,

“Yes. I’ll go out with you Siwon. As long as you promise me to hold me every time I need you to. Even without asking you to.” Then she hugged him back.

They stood there for a few minutes then Sooyoung remembered that she was going to see Yong. She let go of Siwon and said,

“I have to go somewhere. But I – I’ll see you. Tomorrow or anytime, I just really have to go right now.”

“I’ll go with you.”

“No. I’ll explain it to you next time.”

When Sooyoung saw Yonghwa, she quickly went to him. They went to an empty room and talked.

“Yong, I don’t feel good about Jinwoon.” Sooyoung said but Yong did not say anything.

“You’re not going to say anything?” Sooyoung shouted at him.

“What do you want me to say Sooyoung? Doesn’t Seohyun like him? She even accepted his offer awhile ago. You were there right?” Yong answered Sooyoung.

“And that’s it? Are you jealous? Is this your way of being jealous Yong? Because all I see is you giving up on Hyun this early.”

“It’s not just because I’m jealous Sooyoung. You of all people should understand my position. Both of us don’t exactly have a wonderful past. And what if I continue to be with Seohyun then that guy finds out about her?”

“Well he hasn’t shown himself, has he? Do you want to know what I think Yong?” Sooyoung shouted at him and continued.

“We’re all scared, but for you, you’re a coward! I think you’re not just scared of that guy but you’re also scared of the future you’ll have with Seohyun. Are you scared to take care of her that’s why you’re giving her away without even a fight?”

“Enough.” Yong said with finality but Sooyoung did not listen.

“You better do something Yong, or else, as early as now, you might lose her.” Sooyoung walked out of the room and paused to add;

“And by the way, I don’t give a damn about that guy anymore. The guy who tried to hurt us; He has caused us enough fright and we did not even do anything bad. That’s why from now on; I’ll officially go out with Siwon. If love truly conquers all, then we’ll surely be alright.” And with that she left Yonghwa thinking hard about his actions and mistakes.

 

END of Chapter 13

 

Author's Note: Sorry it took awhile to update :)) What do you think?