UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

 

UNREQUITED LOVE

CHAPTER 3

 

It’s already 7:30 in the morning and the sun is up on the sky. It seems like it’s a perfect day. But Seohyun does not feel that way. She hasn’t slept the entire night because she was thinking too much. Not about school, though it has finally found its way to distract Seohyun this morning. Instead thinking about school and how she was going to handle it, Seohyun only thought about Yonghwa the other night.

“Jung Yonghwa” Seohyun said his name out loud and thought

“Even his name gives me butterflies. Ugh! What’s happening to me! He also resides in this building? How did that even happen?”

“MUST STOP THINKING!” Seohyun told herself, but after saying it, she once again thought about his eyes, his words;

 “You look cute when you cry. . .” And once again, blushed from the thought!

“Jung Yonghwa, what have you done to me?” Seohyun thought with a grunt.

Today was also the first day of Seohyun’s normal school experience. She had put on her uniform which fits her perfectly and compliments her long, y legs and slim waistline.

“It’s a bit short to be called neither a skirt nor a school uniform.” Seohyun thought while looking at herself in the mirror.

She mentally checked the things that she needs for school.

“Pen? Check. Notebook? Check. Money? Check. It’s very few to be actually called school stuff. But then again, this is still my first day of school, what do I even know about its do’s and don’ts?” Seohyun thought.

She fixed her hair and let it fall down to her back. She placed a small red ribbon at its side.

“There. I guess I’m ready for school.”

On her way to school, Seohyun did not even realize that she skipped breakfast because she was too nervous about what to expect from her new school.

When Seohyun reached Seisho Highschool, she was utterly speechless to see endless students wearing the same uniforms as hers.

 “Are all of these students from Seisho? Whoaaaa! I can’t believe it! So this is how a normal school looks like!”

As she entered its gates, different students welcomed her. Apparently, these students are head committee chairman of different clubs who are trying to recruit new members.

Seohyun tried to walk away from them, too shy to speak.

As she walked, something familiar caught her eyes. It was Yonghwa’s face who outstood amidst the sea of people. But when she blinked again, she can’t find him anymore.

“Was that Yonghwa? Uggh, I must be thinking too much about him. I mean I just met him yesterday but . . .” Seohyun thought and closed her eyes to escape from it.

When she opened her eyes again, Seohyun decided with an almost determination In her tone;

“Enough of this. No more Yonghwa thinking from now on. I have studies to attend to. But first, I have to find my room!”

Seohyun ran into the building and bumped into somebody. She fell down while the person she bumped into looked at her.

 “Hey watch where you’re going. You seem so clumsy.”

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun bowed then picked up her bag.

Her eyes started to water while her head was still bent. She did not know what was happening to her, she seems so nervous about this whole change of lifestyle she has been experiencing and she doesn’t even know how to handle these unexplained feelings she has for Yonghwa. Why does she see him anywhere, anyway? And now a simple bump that has caused her to fall and hearing the word clumsy described to her, everything just makes her want to cry!

“Hey come on, I didn’t mean clumsy as an insult. I just said that because you fell right away after we bumped each other. I mean, I didn’t even fall, so the hit wasn’t so hard. What I meant was you fell easily. Sorry, clumsy was a bit overstated.” The person said and extended her arm to help Seohyun stand.

As Seohyun looked up, she saw a smiling face above. It was the first genuine smile anyone has given to her since she reached Shibuya. Seohyun felt light and happy just seeing it.

“Hi, I’m Hyoyeon. You must be new here?” The person said nicely. She has long blond hair, big eye and huge cheekbones that compliments her full mouth.

“She looks so pretty.” Seohyun thought and said.

“I’m Seo Joo Hyun. I’m sorry I bumped you. Yes. Um, I was in a hurry and I was trying to find my room.”

“What class are you in?”

“III-D”

“Really?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Whoa! What a coincidence! I’m in III-D class too! You didn’t come yesterday! Well, we should go together! You can call me Hyo!” she smiled and grabbed Seohyun’s arm as she led her into the hallway.

While walking, Seohyun notice that as they walk past the students, they seem to make way for the two of them too.

“Who actually is this girl?” Seohyun thought.

When they reached their room;

“Hey, I think you should wait for our homeroom teacher outside.” She’s going to introduce you first, and then you’ll enter the room. Everyone seems to be already inside, so you can wait here.”

“I’m actually kind of nervous.” Seohyun admitted.

Hyoyeon held both of her hands and looked her in the eye and said.

“Come on! Believe in yourself! At least you know you already have one friend inside, right?” and she let go of her hands, winked at Seohyun and entered the room.

“Class, listen up. We have a new student in our classroom. She was supposed to be here yesterday, but due to some circumstances, she came here today instead. Anyhow, she is new in town, so I would like you to treat her with utmost respect.” Their adviser/homeroom teacher told the class.

Looking at Seohyun’s records, she continued;

“It says here that our new comer had excellent grades from all her subjects before. Some information about her are confidential, fortunately, her name was not.” Their adviser tried to joke wherein that case, no one laughed.

And so she continued; “Now everyone, I’d like to introduce to you, Miss Seo Joo Hyun.”

Hyoyeon clapped loudly the moment Seohyun entered the room. All eyes went to her and back to Seohyun as she bowed in front of everyone.

As expected, almost all the boys in the room cheered for Seohyun.

“She’s literally glowing dude! She looks so innocent and shy!!” one of their classmates commented in a loud voice.

“I know right! She’s exactly my type!” another one exclaimed.

“Goodmorning everyone, I’m Seo Joo Hyun. It’s nice to meet you all.” She said and smiled with the cutest smile anyone could ever see.

Almost every man in the room had hearts in their eyes. Well, almost.

Seohyun bowed once again, and when she looked up, her eyes caught someone.

It was the same look she saw earlier amidst all the students.

“Yonghwa?” Seohyun thought with an astonished look in her face.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3