UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

 

UNREQUITED LOVE

Chapter 17

 

 

It had indeed been a long day especially for Seohyun and Yonghwa.

After the period where Yong was reprimanded by their teacher and had to stand outside for giving his English book to Hyun, Hyun and Yong did not have the chance to talk.

But they did not end their day without small intimate gestures such as looking at each other at the same time, giving out smiles, and even passing notes again when their teacher’s not aware. Yong started to pass the note. It said:

“My leg hurts from standing outside.” Then he quickly passed it to Hyun.

Hyun looked surprised that she would receive a note from Yong because of the fact that he specifically knows what happened last time she passed notes in class.

Then Yong passed her another note that said:

“I won’t be able to walk you home this afternoon.”

When Hyun read the note, her heart twinged a little because she was looking forward to talk to him and tell him how grateful she is about the English book event.

She looked at Yong with a sad look and Yong gave out a little sigh too.

Then he passed her another note that said:

“Our soccer practice starts today. It’s in preparation for the provincial meet. If we win the provincials, we can join the national meet.”

When Hyun read the note, she still gave him a sad look but paired with an understanding one too. She took a piece of paper and wrote:

Are you still mad at me from this morning? Hyo and Sooyoung told me it’s about Jinwoon. And thank you for the English book. <3 J

Then she wrote a heart below it then decided that it’s too obvious and so she simply added a smiley face in it.

She passed it to Yong and Yong smiled at her.

He then passed a note to her saying:

It’s bad to pass notes in class, you know. You keep on making me pass these notes so that you’ll at least look at me.  In answer to your question; I’m not mad. You can talk to Jinwoon anytime you want!! Second, you still owe me about the English book incident. Aaaaah! My legs still hurt. L <333

When Hyun read this, she can’t help but laugh a little because of Yong’s child-like personality.

He’s Yong - choding!

After that, they stopped passing notes and leaned on their desks facing one another. They simply smiled at each other. Even Jinwoon noticed.

Then their teacher called their attentions and asked if their mind is still in class.

When the day ended, Yong quickly went to Hyun while Hyo and Sooyoung prepared their bags to go home.

“Oh Yong?” Hyun asked.

“I’m going to soccer practice.”

“Oh, okay.” Yong stood there for a little while and said,

“I’ll see you later then.”

“Fighting!” Hyun simply cheered.

Yong wanted to invite Hyun to watch but he did not want to say it out loud. He wanted to impress her with his soccer skills but he thought,

“Some other time, I guess.”

Hyo and Sooyoung went to Hyun then they headed out of the classroom.

“You’re always playing around with Yong during class.” Sooyoung teased Hyun and Hyun simply smiled.

“Hyo, are you ok?” Hyun asked Hyo when they noticed that she was too silent this time.

Hyo looked at them and said.

“Yeah. I’m okay. Yong quit his part time job in the department store and Doojoon said he won’t be able to wait for me outside until they find a replacement.” Hyun felt bad upon hearing the news, especially since it’s related to Yong then Hyo reassured her that it’s not Yong’s fault.

“Don’t worry! I have the keys to Doojoon’s apartment. He told me to cook something for him. That’s why I’m going to your building today too.” Hyo gladly said.

The three girls continued walking, talking about normal girl stuffs such as guys and outfits.

They have grown very close to each other already. Then they noticed Siwon in front of them.

“Siwon?” Sooyoung said, looking at him.

The other girls also looked at him in confusion. Siwon came to them with chocolates and handed it to Sooyoung.

“What’s this?”

“Chocolates.” Sooyoung laughed at him and said,

“Yes, I know. But what is it for?”

“I can’t take you home today since I was left with a lot of work in the student council, but I wanted to take you even until the gates. And uhm. . . the chocolates is for my apologies for not being able to take you home.” Sooyoung simply looked at Siwon in daze, touched by his efforts for her.

“How can there be such a man? After all the misfortunes in my life, a guy like him comes along and it took all those misfortunes away.” She thought.

Sooyoung took the chocolates and said,

“You really did not have to, I understand why you can’t take me home.”

“But still -”

“Don’t worry. Hyun, Hyo and I also have a date.” She smiled and then Siwon smiled at her too then took his leave.

“Our men are very busy, right?” Hyo made a joke and the other two simply laughed at the fact that no matter how much time they spend with their guys, the three of them still end up together in the end.

When they reached Hyun’s apartment, they prepared dinner together.

This was the second time they came in Hyun’s apartment. It has already been awhile since then, and a lot of things have already happened.

Hyun’s refrigerator is now loaded with a lot of food so the girls simply took the ingredients for the recipe they’re going to cook today.

While they circled the table while preparing the ingredients, Hyun got the chance to talk to Sooyoung while Hyo listened.

“Sooyoung, you told me that you had a twin right?”

“Huh? Yeah. Why?”

“Yong told me that he also had a twin sister before. It’s such a coincidence right?!” Hyun laughed at the fanatical possibility that Yong and Sooyoung might be twins while Hyo and Sooyoung simply looked at each other.

“Oh by the way, if you don’t mind. Now that you’re with Siwon, may I ask what your real relationship with Yong?” Hyun continued.

Sooyoung and Hyo looked at Hyun with bright eyes, shocked that they would come to a situation like this.

Sooyoung then looked at Hyo and looked at Hyun again.

“Uhm – I – I think that it’s better if Yong tell you that Hyun.”

“Oh – okay.” Hyun simply answered with a smile.

When they finished eating dinner, Hyo and Sooyoung was already preparing to leave.

In Hyo’s hands is a box of their dish that she would bring to Doojoon. Hyun also prepared something for Yong, in case he’s there too.

“Aren’t you coming Hyun?” Hyo asked.

“Uhm. I guess not. I haven’t been inside their apartment and I want Yong to be the first to invite me there.” Hyun simply answered.

“Okaay.” Then the three of them hugged each other and said there goodbyes.

Sooyoung decided to go with Hyo in Yong and Doojoon’s apartment.

When they came, Doojoon and Yong were already inside. They seem to be talking about something serious.

“Hey! Why do you have very serious faces?” Hyo started to say as she pushed their door loudly open while Sooyoung simply laughed at her wild entrance.

“We need to talk.” Yong told them.

 

End of Chapter 17

 

Author's Note: This chapter is quite short! But NEW YEAR's FINALLY over and I'd be updating more serious stuffs and revelations too. Add ons the sweet moments for YongSeo Couple.

 

I hope you like it. Thank You  ;)))