UNREQUITED LOVE

UNREQUITED LOVE

 

UNREQUITED LOVE

Chapter 16

 

Siwon and Sooyoung found themselves in front of the gates of Seisho High.

They were both talking and laughing; then they saw Seohyun and Yonghwa also going to school together from the opposite direction.

Sooyoung smiled at Yong first. After what they talked about last night, this was a definite proof that she followed what her brother told her.

She gave Yong and Hyun a happy smile. She was happy to see Yong with Hyun and finally seeing her twin stepping up.

“Hyun!” She quickly went to Hyun and linked her arms with hers.

They started walking together while Yong and Siwon followed the two ladies to the building.

“You – you’re with Siwon now?” Hyun asked Sooyoung who simply gave out a cheeky smile at her.

Hyun wanted to scream out of happiness for her best friend, but decided not to because Yong and Siwon’s following them. Hyun also felt relieved the moment she heard and saw the big news.

Now, she knows that Sooyoung and Yong don’t have any romantic relationship between them.

“Does Hyo already know?” she asked who again gave her the same smile.

“Ohh Sooyoung!” she remarked and gave her friend a huge hug and continued

“I’m so happy for you. I’ve never seen you look this vibrant and happy!” Sooyoung continued to smile at her and did not say anything.

At times like this, words are not enough to explain how happy she is to be with Siwon, and to see her twin with such an amazing girl like Seohyun.

Yong and Hyun entered their classroom together, while Sooyoing and Siwon talked outside the room first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for walking with me today.” Sooyoung smiled sweetly at Siwon.

“Yeah. Waiting for you to get out of your house this morning,” Siwon started to say,

“it was a bit scary. I thought you would refuse to walk with me.”

“Not when you live opposite from our house, and decided to go there first just to go to school with me.”

Then they looked at each other, not knowing what to do next.

Both of them are new to this kind of stuffs.

“I’ll see you later then.” Siwon spoke first.

“Yeah.” Then Sooyoung answered with a smile.

“You go in first.”

“Ok.”

Then they both saw Yong walking out of their classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa and Seohyun entered their classroom like nothing else mattered.

They went into their separate chairs and kept on smiling at each other while Hyoyeon noticed their public display of attention.

“What?” Yong asked Hyun teasingly.

“What do you mean, ‘what’?” Seohyun asked, looking innocent.

“Why do you keep on smiling at me?” Yong answered, still smiling.

“You’re the -” Seohyun was cut short when Hyoyeon entered the scene.

“What’s up?” she asked with a suspicious look.

“Huh? Nothing.” Hyun smiled at her.

“What’s with all the smiling at Yong?” Hyo asked while looking at Yong then back to Hyun.

“You’re both acting too sweet.” And then she smiled approvingly.

But at the back of Hyo’s mind is a worried friend.

She can see that the relationship between Yong and Hyun is doing great, and she couldn’t be happier.

On the other hand, she’s worried that the guy who tried to hurt them would go after Hyun too. But seeing her best friend like that, she couldn’t possibly take that smile away from her. She just can’t.

“Actually, Yong and I talked yesterday. I would have called you last night, but we ended talking about 2 in the morning already and I figured that you’re already asleep at that time. Anyway, he told me a lot about his past and personal life, even until this morning.” Hyun slowly pulled Hyo to the side and whispered these.

Upon hearing that Yong told Hyun about his past life, it made her think about what part of his past and personal life did he told her.

Before the two could continue talking, Jinwoon came to them with his usual captivating smile. Yong looked sharply at them, but only Hyon noticed.

“Good morning Hyun.” Jinwoon said.

“Oh hey! Good morning Jinwoon!” Hyun answered with her bright smile.

She still has no idea how jealous Yong is every time he sees the two of them together. He clenched and unclenched his fist, still dangerously looking at the two.

“Jinwoon is a nice guy, but – it just irritates me to see him go near Hyun. He’s being too obvious that he likes her and . . . ahh! I should just act normally; I mean, Hyun wouldn’t like it if I get jealous easily right?” Yong thought.

Jinwoon made an excuse of borrowing Hyun’s notes to talk to her and Hyun simply agreed to lend her notes to him. Hyo, who noticed Yong’s reaction at the two, simple stood still and watched Yong happily.

Hyo got surprised when Yong abruptly stood up and went to their classroom door to get out.

Sooyoung and Siwon who were still talking outside also wondered about Yong’s sudden mood swing.

Seohyun, at last, also noticed Yong leaving the classroom but decided not to ask thinking that she can’t follow Yong anytime, anywhere. She might be called clingy or something.

“Can I walk you home today, Hyun?” Jinwoon asked hopingly.

Hyun did not want to reject him, but she wanted to walk with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon today.

Surely they have a lot of stories to tell each other. She also wanted to ask the real relationship between Sooyoung and Yong. And so she answered Jinwoon,

“Sorry Jinwoon but I already have plans this afternoon.” Jinwoon, who seemed lost with her answered, hid his emotions pretty well.

He smiled at her the same way he always did and said,

“Okay Hyun. Can we eat together during break instead?”

“Sure, no problem.” Hyun answered, only seeing Jinwoon as a friend.

Jinwoon calmly went back to his seat as other female students went to him to ask him questions regarding their lessons but really, all they want is to sit near him.

Hyo went to Hyun and said,

“Hyun, you really don’t have any idea that he likes you, do you?”

“What? No. Jinwoon and I are just friends Hyo. By the way, did you notice where Yong went? He left awhile ago.” Hyo looked at Hyun in disbelief. She thought,

“Sometimes, Hyun can be over sensitive, but at times like this, she’s just clueless! Seriously!” She sighed due to exasperation and Hyun simply tilted her head to the right, wondering if she said something wrong.

When Yong came back to the classroom, their class has already started. Hyun smiled at her, Yong slightly smiled back at her. But Hyun noticed that there was something wrong.

When their break came, Sooyoung directly went to Hyo. Thinking that they’re going to talk about Siwon, Hyun decided that she would join them alter too.

She approached Yong with her usual smile and said,

“Yong, are you ok?”

“Yeah.”

“I know something’s wrong. Tell me.”

“There’s nothing wrong.” Yong answered firmly. Just then, Jinwoon came to them looking at Hyun.

“Hyun, where do you want to eat?” At that moment, Hyun wondered if Yong might be jealous of Jinwoon.

“But surely, he can’t be. Yong; jealous?” she thought.

Yong looked the other way, as if he and Hyun did not even talk, when Jinwoon came.

“Uhm, I have to do something with -” she looked at Yong and saw that he was still acting called, and so she continued,

“Hyo and Sooyoung.” Then she walked away from the two men and went to her giggling friends.

“Are you ok?” Sooyoung asked Hyun when they noticed her approaching them with a sullen look.

“I think Yong’s mad at me.” Hyun answered.

“Aww. Already having your first Lover’s Quarrel huh?” Hyoyeon teased.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon quickly went to hug her and explained that it was normal for Yong to get mad because he was jealous of Jinwoon. She may not have noticed, but talking to Jinwoon made Yong jealous.

“Oh.” Hyun answered in awe.

It was weird to have Yong jealous, especially seeing him trying to talk to her as if everything’s fine.

When their class started again, the three girls quickly went to their seats, as well as their other classmates.

Hyun was busy thinking about what she could do to make it up to Yong and explain to him that there’s nothing between her and Jinwoon.

She did not even notice that she forgot to bring her English book that their teacher required them to bring. When she realized that she brought the wrong book today, she started sweating so much. She was cold and shaking. Almost the same as what she felt when she got scolded for the first time when they got caught passing notes in class.

It was the same teacher too, and she did not want to get scolded again. She went on a rampage in her bag again, hoping to see that her English book was inside while Hyo, Sooyoung and especially Yong noticed that she doesn’t have a book on her desk.

“Hyun? Where’s your book?” Sooyoung whispered to her while Hyo tried to look back little by little.

Yong also thought about what he could do to help.

“Those who did not bring their book, stand up!” Their teacher said in a loud voice. Hyun wanted to cry on how stupid she felt for forgetting something so trivial.

“Does everyone have a book? For those who doesn’t have, you can discern outside.” their teacher continued to say.

Hyun was very nervous. She thought that it was embarrassing to stand outside the classroom while her classmates continue with the class.

“What would Yong think? It’s hard to be classmates with someone you like. First, Yong got mad at me and then this?? I really am unlucky today!” she thought and sighed.

Just when Hyun was about to stand up, Yong quickly stood up first along with placing his book on Hyun’s desk so that their teacher won’t notice.

“Jung Yonghwa. Of course you don’t have a book. I think you know what to do.”

Yong looked at Hyun with a cool smile and calmly passed their teacher and went outside.

Their teacher couldn’t do anything about Yong since he couldn’t care less about what their teacher think. 

 

End of Chapter 16

 

Author's Note: Second update for today is up! I hope you like it. :)) It's a story inpired from one of my favorite movies. 

PS: When I went home during the last few days, I remembered a lot of things and got inspirations from them. I would like to share most of it to you. I hope you like it! :DD

Comments and Subscribers are very welcome! Thanks agaaaain! Working on my third update for today. Fighting! :DD