Chapter 9 - Weird Stalker?

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The school bell rang; school have ended for the day.

 

As soon as you got out of the nurse’s room, Min Su rushed to you and hugged you “Nuri-ah~ Mianhaeyo!”

 

Youchuckled “What are you apologizing for?” Raising your brows. “For pulling you and running~”

 

“Tsk~ it’s only an incident, not car crash!” You patted her shoulder, telling her that it’s okay. “By the way, who did I crash into?” forgot to acknowledge the person you bumped.

 

In your head you were screaming and chanting ‘Yookwon! Kim Yookwon!’ but then Min Su break out the fantasy “It was Junhyung.” You choked on your water “Mwo?”

 

“Why are you so surprise?” A voice spoke, behind you. You turn around slowly, it was Junhyung; standing behind MinSu and you, listening.

 

“Pfft~ pssh~” smacking the air “I wasn’t surprise~ I was just drinking too fast!”

 

He sniggered “Yeah right~” and walked between both of you.

 

“Hey! Thank you for taking me to the nurse! And I’m sorry that I bumped into you!” You smiled a bit.

 

He replied it with a smirk then walk away.

 

“Nuri-ah~ wait!” A familiar voice hollered. You turned around and Yookwon was stopping himself from running.

 

“What’s wrong?” searching for his face, while he was gasping for air.

 

He laughed “Did he hit your head pretty hard? You forgot?”

 

“Well pretty hard enough to make me faint~ forgot what?” You raised your eye brow, crossing your arms on your chest.

 

He blinked his eyes in amusement “Waah~ he really did hit you hard~ you got a job? Remember?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter