Chapter 37 - "Would you like to go out…With me?"

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: (A/N: Couldn't find the perfect BGM! Sorry!) The theme is happy and sort of in love. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________


Usually, you get out of bed standing on your two feet. Today, you forgot that your leg was injured, so stepped on it, it hurts and you got off balance, you fell with a thump on the floor.

You quickly shout “I’M FINE!!!” and talked to yourself 'Stupid Nuri!'

Everyone at downstairs heard the thump and you saying that you’re fine. Exo boys slept over last night, since today is the final round of the sports day and they all went to the same school, so why not go together and get ready together. They chuckle “Clumsy Nuri.”

You always shower first then go downstairs for breakfast. “Good morning every one!” You weren’t comfortable with the crutches as you never used it before but you make sure that you are used to it.

“Chocolate crepe for breakfast?!” You gasp. Your aunt looks at you, pouting “Why? You don’t like it?”

You laughed “Of course I love it! It would be so amazing if I have crepe every morning on breakfast.”

Kai walk pass you and laugh sarcastically “Yeah, and then you’ll be the fattest person in this family.” You pout, you were ready to lift one of your crutches and hit it on Kai’s head when your grandma saw it right through you.

Your aunt smacks Kai’s head “You are rude! Apologize now! Or no crepe for you.” She took away his plate.

He sits across you. You stuck out your tongue and smirk. Sehun, who sits next to you also smirk “That’s what you get for disrespecting women kind.”

Kai rolled his eyes and sighed quietly “I’m sorry Nuri.” Everyone waited for your response “Apology accepted.” And he got his plate of crepe back.

“Nuri, you’re coming to school right? To see the finals?” Lay smiled. “Um…Yeah, I think after I get my cast done, then I’ll go with halmeoni and im-eomma.” and smiled.

Then all the boys clapped their hands “You better come. You are like our good luck charm.” Baekhyun said and everyone seems to be agreeing to him.

“Me? Lucky charm? To you guys? No way.” You sniggered and munch down your last piece of second crepe and you weren’t aware that your hand was reaching for the third one.

Your aunt and halmeoni laughed silently, you remind them everything about your mom, and you were your mom’s clone. Everything about you and everything you do is almost the same as your mom.

“You are!” Luhan joins the conversation “Last time, when you played soccer with us, we won!” You laughed “That was pure by luck and chance. Not me.” Your mouth was full.

“Nuri, table manner.” Your aunt warns. “Sorry.” You smiled and accidentally burped.

Your aunt face palm and everyone around the table look at you with wide eyes like O_O “What? I didn’t eat anything last night, so I’m very hungry right now.” You shrugged. It’s true that you didn’t eat anything last night because you fell asleep in the car on the way home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, you and the boys went to different directions. You went to the hospital and the boys went straight to school.

“Oh my God! This thing is heavy!” You are completely off balance at the moment. The nurse smiled “For first timer it is, but when you get used to it, it‘ll be lighter.”

You smiled back and held on to your crutches, you sighed in frustration kind of way “This is not cool. I want to walk properly; with this on I will walk like a penguin.” You frown cutely.

“You will be able to walk within few months coming, just be patience okay. Now take care.” The nurse smiled again and left you with your aunt. Halmeoni stayed at the waiting room.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter