Chapter 29 - Nuri Forgot her Birthday~

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00VGVxqT3iM  [BtoB – WOW.]
_____________________________________________________________________________


You woke up with a stiff body and tired eyes. You stretch your arms and yawn. You brush your teeth and head to the dining area for breakfast.

“NURI!!” As they shout your name, you fell flat on your . “Ow~”

You stood back up and frown at them, they sheepishly smile. “So today is February the 14th, don’t you know what day it is today Nuri?” Xiumin shove a mouthful of pancake in his small mouth.

“Uh…” It took you the whole 5 minutes to realize what day it really means “Ahhhhhh! It’s Valentine’s day!” You snap your fingers.

The boys’ faces instantly fell “That and this one is much more important than some lame Valentine thingy.” Sehun move his hands around, exaggerating much. 

Your eyebrows knit together, looks so confuse while munching on your second slice of pancake “What is more important than that?” ‘What is it there today?’ You thought.

“Let’s say it’s someone’s birthday~” Lay pokes his strawberry, momentarily your eyebrow rise “Is it yours?” For so long that you haven’t celebrate anything, you just didn’t remember any of those important date.

He shook his head “No! It’s someone’s~” He couldn’t express how shock he was that you don’t know or less remember what that day meant to you or to others around you.

KyuRi imo chuckle ‘Ah~ So she really forgot her own birthday?’ Kai met eyes with his mother and send her a pitiful look like *How-can-she-forgot-her-own-birthday?* She shrug and think of a surprise party for you.

“Imo~ Is there any important event today?” Your face was pure clueless.

She smile “No~ But we’re going out later, only us two.” Boys around the table gape at KyuRi imo for not telling you that it’s your birthday.

“Okay, I’m done! Thank you for breakfast! I’ll go now~” You wanted to take the dirty dishes to the kitchen but your aunt insist to let it be there and the boys will clear it out for you.

You did as told and head to shower, as for you and your family and friends are going out later.

Back at The Dining Room.

Your aunt waited for the coast clear until your bedroom door was shut “Okay, so she clearly doesn’t remember her own birthday, from the looks of it. So why don’t we prepare a surprise party for her?” Your aunt suggests, and grins were forming on all over the boys’ faces.

“Tsk! KyuRi imo, you’re so smart!” Luhan gave her two thumbs up. She smack the air and look like *Oh-Please-It-Was-Nothing!*

“So while she’s getting ready and you guys are getting ready, I’ll make a reservation for one ballroom, just for her and us and her friends.” She plans.

They all agree to it “But wait~” Kai said “She doesn’t have a lot of friends at school except for us.”

“Why not?” His mom asks. “Well, we can all see that they are fakes and if they’d be friend Nuri, there’s only one reason for that; to get close to us.” Exo boys agreed to what Kai said “Though, she got a lot of guy friend.” Sehun adds.

“Some of them are nice, like this one group of boys called BtoB.” KyuRi imo nods her head “Okay~ So, just call the ones that are close and nice to Nuri.”

The quick family meeting was about to adjourn, when Tao ask “What about those boys that she met at the Lotte world? Her old classmates?”

They were too excited for the surprise party that they forgot about the rest of the stories of why you actually left Seoul. “Should we really invite them?” Chen asks, worried “Won’t they cause trouble?”

The older hyungs agreed to what Chen just sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter