Chapter 11 - A Surprise Kiss.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QRwoudTLLk  [Soyu - Should I Confess.]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Yookwon called, instantly you were in a good mood. “Hello~” You said it soothingly.

“You forgot to call me?” He sounds like he was pouting.

“I didn’t forget to call you, I just got home, and I had just done showering. I was going to call you later after I eat~” You explained.

“Owh~ sorry~ well, I’m glad you got home safe. Call me again later after you eat okay?” It was like a dream come true, you dreamt of this ever since you laid your eyes on him.

You chuckle *sigh* 'I’m so in love~' “Okay~ bye oppa, take care!” You're dreamy again. “Neh~ Eat well, annyeong.” You guys hung up and you went back to the kitchen.

You sat down slowly, didn’t want to fall on your ; since you're so off the ground, you can’t focus much.

“Tse~ I didn’t know you have a boyfriend?” Mrs. HaeRa teased. “Well, he’s not my boyfriend, he’s my crush~” You beamed.

Junhyung chuckle, you gave him another death glare which made him look away.

“How long have you like him?” Mrs. HaeRa asked like a mother would. “4 years~” Still beaming.

Mrs. HaeRa gasped “4 years? Whoa~ sounds like you’re really in love~”

“Neh~” Smiling like a retard "Eommonie~ the food is amazing as always, thank you so much” Taking the plate into the sink.

She shook her head “Just leave it in there~ I’ll wash it later.” You didn't want to burden her so you refuse to “No, I’ll wash it now.” 

“Well~ goodnight now eommonie and thank you again for the lovely foods and I’m sorry again for making you worried~” Thanking and apologizing before you went straight to your room.

“It’s alright~ and no biggy~ Nuri-ah can I get a hug?” She said it so nicely. 

You smiled and nod, you hugged her like a child loving their parents. You never got to see your mom, never got close with your dad, so you’ll cherished this hug for once. You never want to let go, but you have too. You almost cried, but you're strong enough to hold it in.

After all that hugging moment, you went straight to the room. Finally y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter