Chapter 33 - “Appa?"

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgzkVWVMVQ  [Nell - Losing Control.]
________________________________________________________________________________________


After the sudden meltdown, you didn’t say anything to anyone in the house. You were mentally and physically shocked. You didn’t come out of your room and you even skipped school for 2 days now.

*Knock-Knock* “Come in~” You sighed and immediately your mood was lit up as soon as you saw this person “Halmeoni!” You throw your pillow and embrace her hug.

“Your aunt told me everything~ Why didn’t you tell me this when you were at my house?” She searched your eyes.

You dropped your head “I didn’t want to worry you with my problems.” You gently sat her down on your bed.

“These matters isn’t for you to handle alone, you’re still young and you should have fun with your life, you’re always up to fun when making other people happy but when it comes to yourself, you don’t even know what brings you joy.” Halmeoni held the tip of your chin and smiled.

“I do know what brings me joy~” You pout. Your grandmother arched her eyebrows “Yeah? Like what exactly?”

You stayed quiet for a moment “Ah! Reading books, I have you, aunt, and my brothers.”

“My child~ That’s what bring you joy now but what about before you found us?” You heaved a sighed “I don’t know, I’d cry quietly most of the times and I’d stare outside the window and looked at the skies and asked what I could do in order to have a better life.” Tears started rolling down your face.

Your grandma wiped it away and she was speechless to see her own granddaughter break down when you don’t deserve to be in that place.

“Don’t cry now, you have u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter