Chapter 10 - A Walk Home With The Enemy.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yookwon went home, you went to work; alone. *sigh* 'Life is hard without a guy that you can feel safe with.'

 

After how many hours of working, it has ended. Now you're off to your rent house; you're freaking scare right now *pouts* Like yesterday, work ended at almost midnight. 

 

Bu then suddenly footsteps were heard. You're having a little mini heart attack, you were getting ready to scream your heads off

 

You squint your eyes in fear and instantly remembered Yookwon's advice ‘If there's any problem, call me~’ Yookwon’s word wavered in your head. As soon as you took my phone out of my uniform's pocket, the footsteps pace became closer.

 

You panicked, almost on the verge of screaming “Please don’t hurt me!” You cried. Of course you'd cried, it was dark, and no one was anywhere now.

 

Your whole body froze, you couldn’t move. And the only thing that you did to protect yourself was squatting and hug both your knees. Then a man’s laughter was cackling.

 

“What do you want?” Your voice trembles, you were still squatting in horror.

 

“I don’t want anything from you!” He snickered. You look up and it was Junhyung -_-“ Boy, was you pissed off, you mentally face-palm yourself in shame.

 

As you stood up on your feet, your tears automatically rolls down your face. And you unfortunately can't stop crying, you were sobbing, crying, snorting. 'Kill me urgh!’ Begging yourself to stop crying.You look away quickly, you never like crying in front of anyone; even Min Su, you have never cried in front of her.

 

Junhyung’s laughter died down when he saw you cried “Yah~ please don’t cry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He paled, scratching his head.

 

“Don’t come near me~” Your back was still facing him. You stopped yourself from crying, and as you pulled yourself together you turn to face him and gave him a death glare and then walked away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter