Chapter 3 - Good Morning.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQs592yeI3Q  [Verbal Jint ft Sanchez of Phantom - Good Morning.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


You sit up on the bed as you wake up, already thinking whether you should stay or search for a cheaper place. 'Why did appa have to leave?' You heaved a sigh.

Junhyung’s mom was up, but he wasn't. She was preparing breakfast. You was already ready for school; you were already in school uniform, descending down the stairs. She calls out your name “Nuri-ah~” From the kitchen.

“Good morning Mrs. HaeRa” You greet her back as you walk in the kitchen. “Omo~ you are so beautiful when you smile. And good morning to you too, my son never greets me good morning anymore after he turns 13.” She clutched her chest, and pretend to sob.

“Aww~" Went to her and gave her a side hug, laid your head on her shoulder. She patted your head “I thank god for bringing you here.” She said with a content smile. “Aigoo~ you’re so cute. You’re mother is lucky to have you, here eat breakfast”

You froze when she said your mother. You sat down slowly “Nuri-ah what's wrong?” She ask worriedly. You shook your head “My mother passed away 13 years ago, when I was 5 years old.” Mrs. HaeRa gasped “Omo~ I’m so sorry, I didn't mean too.” She came over to you and hugged you.

Junhyung’s P.O.V

 *Yawn* ‘What time is it?’ asking himself; it's 6 AM. *sigh*

‘I look good’ complementing himself as he look at the mirror.

While he descends down the stairs, he look back up 'I’m guessing that loser Nuri is still asleep.' Then he heard his mom talking to someone 'Who is mom talking to in the kitchen?’

“Nuri-ah what’s wrong?” Mom ask her. 'Nuri is an early riser? Wow!'

He didn't enter the kitchen yet; he stood by the wall beside the kitchen door, waiting for Nuri’s answer.

She sigh slowly “My mother passed away 13 years ago, when I was 5 years old.” Mom gasped “Omo~ I’m so sorry, I didn't mean too.”

His heart sank for a moment, when he realized that he made fun of Nuri’s mom. 'No wonder she never respond back whenever I made fun of her mother though twice she explode and directly to my face she calls me ‘douche bag’ and ‘gay’ and for once in my life I got a slap so hard by a girl besides my mom, other than that she will just tend to ignore them or walk away.' 

He sigh regretfully. 'If only I knew, I wouldn't say those horrible things.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter