Chapter 36 - Sports Event Gone Nightmare.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOSi0I_3EAc  [SNSD Seohyun - It's Okay Even If It Hurts.]  (don't know if it match. Enjoy!)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Today is the All School Sports Event, and every school in Seoul is in SM High, that includes Areum High.

The moment they stepped on campus, people look at them like they’re nothing but piece of trash.

“How did they even get invited to be here? They are so disgusting.” One of your classmates said.

From where you’re standing, you saw Junhyung and his friends and you saw MinSu, your once best friend but turned her back on you when you told her that you were living in Junhyung’s house.

She also saw you, first reaction was surprise and second reaction was that she’s happy that you’re fine. Areum’s students finally saw you and they were gaping. Some of the teachers that accompany them also were happy and surprised to see you.

“Hey Nuri, did you bring your football/soccer foot gear? I forgot mine at home.” Luhan smacked his own forehead.

You chuckle “Pabo, wait here.” You went to your bag and searched for the item “Here, remember to give it back to me, I have soccer after volleyball.” Luhan salute and peck your cheeks “Yes ma’am.” You smacked his arm.

“Is that her boyfriend?” One of Areum students asked, she was your classmate. Then there they go, gossiping from A-Z.

‘Boyfriend my .’ Junhyung rolled his eyes. He started stretching, for the first time in his life; he was actually determined to do this sports event sincerely. On the other hand he was being cautious of the surroundings.

--------------------------------------------------

The sport event has started about an hour ago and it’s still on going.

Today, in history, Areum High School going against all school, they are passing other schools to get head to head with SM High. At this moment, SM High is competing with YG High.

“SM girls soccer/football player please get ready.” The announcer announced over the speaker.

You still didn’t get your foot gear from Luhan and he’s nowhere to be found “Luhan oppa, where are you? I need my gear!” You talked to yourself. You quickly went to XiuMin “Min oppa, have you seen Luhan oppa anywhere?”

He shook his head “Why?” You pout “I need my soccer gear now.” You sighed “Never mind then, my game is starting right now.” and went to the field.

You tied your soccer shoes properly and remembered what you practiced. Your seniors, standing on the sidelines were cheering for their girls’ soccer team.

“Hey, good luck okay, no matter what, keep in mind that you did your best.” one of your team player, your senior, Hyoyeon eonni. You smiled. She’s always been nice.

And then the referee’s whistle was blown. The game started. You passed the ball from one team mate to another.

Junhyung sat quietly and watched you play with excitement ‘She’s good.’ He smiled unintentionally.

SM high girls’ basketball game was played earlier and your team won first place. Your running section, you got first place, all your classmates, seniors and juniors praised you.

Luhan was still M.I.A; the game is on half time at the moment, so you have time to take a rest. You went to Lay and asked if he saw Luhan anywhere and the answer was the same, no. You needed that gear because you didn’t want to break your leg, you especially didn’t want to ruin the game.

The referee blows his whistle again and it means your soccer team is in final round. ‘Do or die time.’ You heaved a sigh

At the first round of the game, SM High girls’ team manages to secure 3 goals, while the YG girls’ team scored 2.

All of you start passing the ball to each other, Amber got it and passed it to you, and you wanted to pass it back to Amber because you were going to be attack. Your position is to defend not strike but since both of your strikers were blocked, you had to save the team, and you were lucky enough to be near to the goal post.

You were free from any YG’s defenders, so you swoop side to side and kicked the ball toward the goal door. At this moment, the world seems to be in slow motion.

At the background, you can hear the announcer being overly excited if SM girls team scored another goal, they were like “AND…THE…SM…HIGH…GIRLS…SOCCER…TEAM…” Momentarily, your mind went back to normal when your teammates scoop you up off the ground and screamed in joy.

“SCORES ANOTHER GOAL!! WOOOHOOOO!!” The announcer was jumping in joy too. You still wasn’t aware of what happened, you looked at the score board and it display SM High 4 – 2 YG High.

Your eyes immediately widens and gape “WE SCORED 4?!?!” Luna laughed and nods “You did! That was amazing!” You were so happy that you almost forgot that the game is still on.

Junhyung was so mesmerized by your playing skills ‘She manage to score one point. She’s amazing!’ He clapped. His friends and classmates look at him like *Are-you-crazy* “What? She’s actually good.” He shrugged.

“Okay, let’s get our heads back in the game.” The team leader said. All of you stayed focused and get ready to win it all.

Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter