Chapter 38 - A Date with Jerkhyung.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giwJy_e7ri0 [Baek Ji Young - Love And Love.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________


“YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE WITH THAT JERKHYUNG?!!?” Exo boys and Ilhoon shout in unison.

They all gathered up in your room as you were getting ready. You were smiling the whole morning that make them so curious. So they asked your aunt and she accidentally slip the words.

Now they’re being a parasite, telling you not to go. You want to go, you dreamt about this ever since you laid eyes on Junhyung.

Last night before you went to sleep, all you could think about was how the date will go. And you kept on smiling the entire time until you fell asleep.

Your injured leg doesn’t feel hurt anymore; it was as if you feel like you can fly.

“Are you even listening to us?” Kai threw a pillow at your head. You turn to him and scowl “I heard you guys but I don’t want to hear it.” You growl and keep searching for the perfect clothes to wear.

“Nuri! Listen! He hurt you once and you’re going to let him hurt you again?” Lay asked carefully. You stopped rummaging in your wardrobe and took deep breaths. Everyone look at your breathing posture from your back, they were ready to hear you explode.

You turn around and face them and smiled weakily “I understand that you guys are trying to protect me, but for how long exactly? I’ve been on my own ever since I was small, I’ve been hurt all the time, I think I can handle this one pretty well too.” You smiled again and sit with them on the bed “I love you guys you know that right? These past few months ever since I found you guys, the world for me seems to be at its happiest.” You smiled.

“Aww!!! We love you too!” All of them hugged you. You were squashed like a bug; thankfully your aunt enters the room to check on you.

She gasps “What are you guys doing to her?” She smacks Kai’s . “She said she love us so this is us telling her that we love her too.” He explained slyly.

“Cute. Nuri, your date is waiting for you downstairs.” Your aunt informs you and you instantly get up and pushed all the boys away from you “OMG! I still don’t have anything to wear.” You panicked.

Your aunt smiles and caress your hair “Calm down, I’ll help you. Boys go downstairs, oh! And please be nice to him!”

After couple of minutes, finally you found something simple to wear and it looks pretty on you. You arrived downstairs and the atmosphere was tense. Your grandma was at the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter