Chapter 40 - Please~

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WFgKEZix1w  [Baek Ji Young - It Hurts Here.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________


At breakfast, it was awfully quiet. Exo boys sleep over since half of their parents went on a business trip or going on a vacation.

“Nuri-ah~ Do you want more pancake?” Your aunt offers with a sweet smile. You shook your head and smiled back “I’m fine~” And continue poking on the last piece of your pancake.

The boys kept looking at you like *What’s-wrong-with-her* And they kept sending questioning looks to Halmeoni and your aunt, and they’ll be like *Nothing* sigh.

“Nuri~ Can we talk about last night?” Your aunt asked carefully. “No.” You bite your lips and stare at the table cloth.

“What’s wrong with you guys? What happened last night?” Kai asked curiously. The boys knew something is up the moment you woke up with a gloomy face and dark aura.

You look at him soullessly across the table “Nothing.” Suho heaved a sigh “Nuri, you’ve been keeping a lot of secrets from us lately, what’s wrong? You forgot that we promised to each other that we won’t-”

“I remember what I promised!” You grab fistful of your hair and push it backward “God!” and sighed heavily “If I’m hiding something, such as secrets, it’d be better if you guys don’t know it.” You get up and leave the dining room.

Sehun who was sitting next to you, wanted to help you balance on the crutches. You reject his offer “It’s alright, I need some space alone.”

When you left, all the boys turned their head to your aunt and halmeoni. “It’s not our right to tell you guys, it’s hers. I’m sorry, but Nuri is right, it’d be best if you don’t know.” Halmeoni said.

Both your aunt and your grandmother left the dining room, all the boys sit still and look at each other with questioning look.

“What do you happened last night?” D.O strikes the first question, half of them sigh and the other half shrugged.

Lay wiggled his finger “Maybe, maybe it’s about her leg.” That got everyone alert “Maybe, but it wasn’t just that, there’s something else. Nuri haven’t been in the best mood since last night, her face displayed pure sadness.” Kris pointed it out.

“The thing is why doesn’t she want us to know? What’s so hard and heavy heart for her to tell us? And what could it possibly be wrong with Nuri that made KyuRi imo and halmeoni also sad?” Chen made everyone more curious and on edge wanting to know the truth.

------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast was intense but it also made them boys won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter