Chapter 27 - Coincidental Meeting.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHGRDv1zhuw  [Shin Yong Jae - Because My Steps Are Slow.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" You scream as the roller coaster go down the slope. 

Ilhoon on your side had grip the holder so tight that his knuckles went white "Why did I agree to go on this?" He mutter to himself. You were still busy screaming.

And when the roller coaster came to stop, Ilhoon quickly unbuckle his belt and when the safety bar release him, he quickly scramble away from the ride. You had to laugh. 

He had to kneel down to take a breath, he has a height problem. You kept laughing and sat yourself down at a bench near him "Woah! That was thrilling!" added "I want to go again!" You were ready to go when Suho pulled you back to sit.

You pout "Wae?" Suho wiggle his index finger "No! You've been on the ride for 10 times now!" You pout even deeper and sigh "Arasso! Let's go to a different ride." 

KyuRi imo on the other hand was smiling at your brave personality, just like your mother. 'Nuri, Nuri~ Not even the boys dare to ride that thing for more than one.' She shook her head in amusement.

Not far from your group, some people had recognize you "Hyung! Isn't that Nuri?" Hongbin said, eyeing the girl who's pouting at the moment. 

At the opposite side "Yah! Junhyung! Isn't that Nuri?" Doojoon ask, pointing at a girl that's pouting. Junhyung spun around to have a look at you, and momentarily his eyes widens. 

"It is her!" Dongwoon beamed. Without his hyungs notice, he's making a move toward you. 

You were busy pouting at Suho when someone cleared their throat, you spun to face the person and your stitch plush falls. That someone picks it up and hand it back to you. 

"Dongwoon~" His name came out from your mouth in a whisper tone, and he smiled charmingly. You start to panic and look around the place for that someone you didn't and don't want to see. "What a coincidence for us to meet again?" He laugh sweetly.

Suho and the rest of the boys furrows "Who is he, Nuri?" Kris stood beside you like a protective brother should do.

You stutter "A-Um...He's my old classmate." Your breathing pace wasn't steady. 

"Old classmate? Yes!" Dongwoon chuckle and slung his arm across your shoulder "But I'm your friend too." 

You rolled your eyes and shove his arm "Really? Who clarified you as my friend? We were never friends at school. Don't try to act that it's all okay." You glance behind Dongwoon and finally saw B2ST and Junhyung coming toward you group, you heave a sigh "Yo Nuri! How are you?" Doojoon wink.

Suho and Kris was on each side of you, the image was as if they were your bodyguard. "Who are these guys?" Yoseob cross his arms on his chest. "My family." There was no hint of smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter