Chapter 24 - "She's Back?"

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW1i4srD4ZQ  [BtoB - Lover Boy.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


It's been a week for you in that school, your school life have changed to a position where you dreamt of but didn't potentially score it. Everyone wants to know you, wants to friend you since the Exo boys introduce you as their best friend from childhood. The mean girls started to doubt you and they rush to you during recess to apologize for the previous incident.

-----------------------------------------------

Areum High School scene.

It's a ruckus like the usual days, Areum High was known for it's bad reputation. Teachers trying hard to cool down every fights there is at times. Students doing drugs and all sorts in the bathroom. 

Areum may mean short for pretty or beautiful, but this school isn't near any of it. 

In the class where you used to be one of the student and one of the classmates. One of your ex classmate were talking to everyone in the class "Yah! Did you guys know that the pretty lady who came here last Saturday is Nuri's aunt?!" 

How did they know? It was because that Saturday, they had this small school festival so during preparations some of them noticed your aunt going to the administrative office. Well only MinSu knows who your aunt was, one of the girls actually ask her who the lady is. And absentmindedly MinSu was, she answered "Nuri's aunt." 

The other girls gasp upon the respond "Woah! Her aunt looks rich!" This other girl add "I bet Nuri's also rich, but she's just hiding it to fit in with us." Then rumors were flying everywhere, until it arrives to Junhyung's ears.

"Mwo?!" He stood up from his seat, blinking at Yoseob. Who just finish telling them who the pretty lady was. Doojoon look at him "Calm down! Sheesh!" He pull Junhyung back to sit down.

Dongwoon massage his chin "Wait~ Does that mean she's back in Seoul?" earning some of the B2ST member gasp.

'She's back?' Junhyung stare mindlessly at his table 'Her aunt does look wealthy, I hope she's living well.' He scratch his head 'Should eomma know?' He think it over for good 5 minutes and decides not to let his mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter