Chapter 31 - A Happy Birthday or A Horrible Birthday?

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7SCmXLuY1M  [Zion. T ft Crush - Two Melodies.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________


[Continuation.]


When you get out of the car, first thing you see was the fancy restaurant.

“Okay what I need you to do right now is wear this blindfold.” Your aunt smiled.

You look at her weirdly “Why?” Then Kris smiled wickedly “Just put it on~”

“No!” You back away from him. Baekhyun held you from behind “Calm down~ We’re not going to hurt you, just put the blindfold on.” He said soothingly.

You took a deep breath and let them blind you and you don’t know who were holding your hands and back. All you heard was whispers, murmuring and foot shuffling.

“Are you ready Nuri?” A sultry voice whom you recognized it as Baekhyun’s voice. “Yes~” You reply it simple and short.

Then someone untie the blindfolds, the scarf fell and everyone in the ballroom yelled “SURPRISE!”

You look at everyone with wide eyes, surprise that there’s a lot of people showed up at the so called dinner party.

“Oh my gosh~ What is this?” You ask KyuRi imo. She smiles upon you “Surprise! Happy birthday honey!” She kisses your forehead.

Your eyes widen in shock and hugged her “It’s my birthday already?” and laughed “I forgot my own birthday?”

“It happens all the time. Now enjoy your day.” She pats your back.

You look at all your guests “Wait~ Who came?” She chuckle “Ask your Exo oppa, they were the ones who organize the guest list.”

“Okay~” You beam and hug her again “Thank you so much imo~” and went to EXO oppa.

“Happy birthday!” Sehun hugs you. “Thank you~ Okay, now tell me who came?” You fold your arms.

Slowly the Exo members were starting to get nervous at this one group of guests they’ve invited “Um…Well, there’s BtoB, B1A4, BAP, SHINee, your classmates that you’re fond of EunJi, SoRa. All of them are the people who you’re friends with and fond with.”

You were busy talking to Exo, when someone lightly taps on your shoulder. Exo member’s expression had already gone pale when you spun around to see who.

Luckily you weren’t holding any plate or glasses for that matter or else it’ll be on the floor right now, glass scatter everywhere.

Your eyes rounded like an egg upon seeing this new guests who just arrived. Exo boys who stood behind you back away for couple of centimeters.

“Happy birthday Park Nuri!” The B2ST members greet you. You on the other hand, froze; your breathing stopped, your brain stopped functioning, everything stopped moving that moment!

Your eyes were glancing back and forth to B2ST boys and Junhyung. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and a black blazer outside, bad boy kind of look. You held up your index finger, telling them to hold on while you turn back to Exo boys.

“WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!!!!???!” You mouthed them, with a scowl on your face, scaring the crap out of them. You were loss of words. “Why don’t you guys go ahead and talk with the others, while I catch up with mine.” You glare at each and one of them.

They slightly nod and left you with the B2ST boys. You turn back and face them. “What are you guys doing here?”

Doojoon smirks “We’re here to celebrate your birthday of course.” Adds “What? You don’t want us here?”

You chuckle “If I were the one who planned my own birthday then I wouldn’t invite you guys, but since I didn’t and you guys are here, and I pretty much can’t do anything about it.” Add “It would be a shameful of me to kick you all out of this party and rude of me to do so, on behalf of my family.”

“So, just enjoy the party, and please! Please don’t do anything stupid!” You warn. You didn’t dare to look into Junhyung’s eyes the entire small talk; you tried to walk away quickly.

Miserably fail you are to walk away, Junhyung caught your elbow “Wait~” he pause “We need to talk.”

You face him, he signal his friends to leave him with you alone. “So what do you want to talk about?”

“Look, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything I did in the past; I didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s just that I-” He paused. You saw right through him that he was searching for a right word to say to you “You what? It’s just that you don’t know?” Rage was starting to fill yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter