Chapter 28 - Open the Past Book~

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrlDAZKckXY  [Urban Zakapa - Tired.]
_____________________________________________________________________________


"So tell us what happened to those jerks?" The first thing that Xiumin question, when you sat yourself down. KyuRi imo had gone to bed, because she was too tired, Joo eonni went home. So now it's only you, Exo boys’ and Ilhoon there is in the living room.

You have sat yourself down and sigh upon the question itself "They are guys from my old school~" You took a deep breath "We didn't sort of get a good start from the beginning, one of them did well no, more likely spread some horrible lies about me around school." 

"What lies?" Luhan furrow. You bit your bottom lips and sigh heavily "About me as a e~" You mumble. 

The boy’s face frown "What?" Suho said, asking for a repeat. "I'll repeat it loud and clear, but first! Promise me! That you guys won't go to my old school and search for him and kill him! Promise me or I won't say another word!" You cross your arms on your chest.

They sigh "Promise!" and you sigh upon continuing your story "They said that Iwasadisgustingorphanewhosellmybodyforlivingcause." You said it rapidly.

You were hoping that they wouldn’t catch on the words, but right then, their face displayed extreme anger! "Please~ Do not scream! KyuRi imo is sleeping!" You point upstairs. You hug your stitch plush. Their faces were red and fist and jaws were clenching hard. 

You sat yourself on the floor mat and play with the design on the carpet "Say something~" You didn't dare to look at their face, because it's scary when they're mad and protective.

"You should've come back to Busan earlier~" Suho sigh and sat beside you while Kris sat on your other side, their arms crisscrossing your shoulder. You land your head on Suho's caring shoulder and hug your stitch closer and tighter.

Ilhoon came and sat in front of you "Tell me, tell us. Which of those six guys spread suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter