Chapter 13 - Rough day.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz-Rhmfsnb8  [Rooftop Prince OST ALi - Hurt.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


It has been a week since you and MinSu last talk. And it have been two weeks since you and Yookwon last spoke to each other.

Both of you still see each other at the hallways, but pass by without a word. Which was odd, because he was so friendly weeks ago now he's snickering behind your back.

The situation about the arrange marriage was thankfully it never happened. To be frank, Junhyung was secretly expecting for it. For the past months that you have lived with him and his mom, he has slowly falling in love with you. 

To you, he is still the same conceited jerk that you've always hate. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's playing with you!" Junhyung grab your elbow, harshly "Why won't you trust me?" He yelled.

You sniggered "Why won't I trust you?" loosen his grip off you "The last time I tried to trust you on my own will, I ended up getting hurt by your ridiculous, false and yet stupid lies!" You fought back. He turn quiet this time, and it was a chance for you to walk away.

You said that before you walk away "Next time you want people or me to trust you, better not go around and spread some pathetic lies!" You had left him hanging in his past guilt.


~Flashbacks~

It was your second week in the school, you were the shiniest crystals to all the teachers there. You're a smart transfer kid.

"I can't believe that she's a e." One of the mean girls whisper. "I know right, she looks so innocent." Her other friend reply.

You look around and wondered about who's the so called e. Everywhere you go there's a big commotion going on.

As you reached your locker, a big graffiti of 'E!' in bold red was labeled across it. You think back 'All those buzz was about me? I'm what they called e?' You look at everyone in the hallway 'Who on earth would spread such a horrible lies like this?' Back those days you were innocent. 

Your cheeks were as red as tomato, then you noticed your classmate Yong Junhyung and his group of friends opposite of your locker, they were laughing and howling like a dog, it was like the most funniest thing for them to laugh at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter