Chapter 6 - Naggy-Ni-Nag Junhyung.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKdGOERrOZg  [IU ft 2AM Seulong - Nagging.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________


After 3 hours of searching, yet you still have nothing. Poor you~

Then shortly “Nuri-ah~ there’s a restaurant that’s looking for a new employee!” Yookwon notify you.

You quickly went in the restaurant and ask for the job. After 10 minutes talking with the manager, the manager hired you and wants you to start working immediately.

“What happened?” Yookwon solemnly ask. You tend to joke with him, and gave him the upset expression “You didn’t get it?” He pouts.

You laughed “I got it! In fact I need to start working now! Now go home! Thank you for helping me~” beaming.

“andwae~ I will stay here until you finish work.” He sits by the table that was placed near and next to the entrance door.

“Aigoo~ fine, just sit still over there arosso?” Telling him like a child and he responds by nodding like a little kid who obeys everything.

So you worked damn hard, rushing in and out from the kitchen to the customers. By the time it was closing, you cleaned the whole restaurant; washed the dishes, throws the garbage, wipe the table, and mop the floor.

'I AM DONE FOR THE DAY!' You locked the front and the back door since the manager gave you a copy of the restaurant’s key.

By then it's 11 PM almost midnight. Yookwon stayed with you the whole time, he even walked you home.

“Uahh~ I’m so tired.” You stretched your limbs. “You know, you are so cute when you were working, so serious.” Yookwon pinched your cheek. In a sudden your cheeks felt warm from blushing. 

“So~ since you already got a job, can I accompany you everyday after school?” He request.

You puffed you cheeks “Hmm~ sure~ why not?” Smiled “But, wouldn’t all the girls in school would know? Or gets jealous? Then I’ll be bullied!” Worrying at the moment.

He chuckle “No worries~ if they ever finds out, I’ll just tell them that you’re helping me do my home works.”

“But my work ends at times like this, almost midnight. You’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter