Chapter 20 - "I was wondering if you want to come and live with me"

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNEuEVhiro  [Infinite - Real Story.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


As much as you want to stay at home with your grandma, you didn't want to burden anyone. So you went out to the town and search for a suitable job for you.

'How am I suppose to find any job when I didn't even finish school? Stupid! Why did you leave school?!' Your subconscious were furiously mad at you.

Back at your grandma's house. Ilhoon was searching for you "Halmeoni~ Have you seen Nuri anywhere?" 

"Um...No~ She said she went to the town I think." She smiles. And with that Ilhoon bow and left 'Aigoo, he still likes her after a long time.' Halmoeni thought and smile 'Wouldn't it be great if both of them get married? Ohmylord, then I'll be able to see my great grandchildren.' She was thinking non sense now.

'Why did she go to town without me? She should've ask me to accompany her.' Ilhoon was starting to worry for you.

Moments later, you arrive back at your grandma's house. And found Ilhoon worrying.

"Oppa! Why are you frowning?" You startled him "Nuri-ah! Where did you go? I was worrying about you." He talk without even have a second to breathe. 

You sheepishly smile "Mianhae~ I wanted to go alone." You poke his arm "Oppa, mianhae neh?" You bat your lashes cutely.

He chuckles "Arasso, even if you want to go alone, inform me first." 'I can't afford to loose you again.' His mind finish it for him.

"Yes sir!" You salute him and laugh "I'll go in to check on grandma then I'll come out again neh!" You wave at him and enter the house.

"Halmeoni I'm home~" Then Kai rush to you, eyeing you up and down "Yah! Where did you go?!" You were taken aback and laugh "Omo, oppa. You're worrying for me?" You gape in joking manner. 

"How could I not worry for you?! You're like my little sister." He mutter that last one out. You heard it and giggle "What did you say oppa?" You lean closer for him to say it out loud.

He scowl at you "Nothing!" Then walk away. Suho then next came to you, laughing at his dongsaeng "He was worrying about you since after he woke up from sleep. He even insist that we go to town to look for you." You smile.

"Mian, I just had to go, to see what's there." You reasoned. "I know, but just write a note for him next time. Neh?" You nod and he walk away by ruffling your hair.

"Did you find any open job Nuri?" Your halmeoni didn't want you to work, but you insist on to. You follow your grandma to the kitchen and sit yourself down.

Then your aunt enters the kitchen "Oh! Nuri-ah~ Did you tell Kai that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter