Chapter 22 - Transfering School.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZc09vJQEc  [B2ST - Lightless unplugged version.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At first you didn't want to leave Busan, because of your grandma but she convinced you to go and continue on with your life so you just follow your aunt.

You and your aunt and two of your cousins are back in Seoul now, at their house. It's lovely. 

Before your long drive back to Seoul, you had bid all your friends good bye and told them that you'll be back this time and not to worry. Ilhoon wasn't there at the beginning of the farewell, he arrive when you're about to leave, so he still got the chance to say something to you.

He had say "Let's not say good bye right now, just say I'll see you later. I wanted to tell you something but this is not the best time to do it, I guess I'll tell you soon enough. Until then you take care and do not talk to other guys other than your cousins." Ilhoon hugged you and let you go.

Half of it you didn't understand what he meant, but you'll be anticipating his words soon. 

"Imo~ Is it really okay that I live with you? Your husband is okay with it too?" You look at her with worried eyes. 

She chuckles "He is fine with it, I told him already and he said you can stay as long as you want. He knows you, he met you once but you were too small that time so you won't remember him well." she adds "When he gets back from his business trip, you're going to meet him neh?"

You sigh in content "Okay, thank you again KyuRi imo~" You hug her. 

When you were done unpacking your stuff, you head downstairs.

"Nuri-ah, kaja. Lets watch the TV." Kai pulled you to the living room. Suho chuckle "Yah! Don't make her feel weird already, or else she'll run back to halmeoni." 

Kai pout "I'm trying to be an awesome brother, not like you!" He rolled his eyes at Suho "What brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter