Chapter 26 - Tour Around Seoul~

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ptjKjqkwvg  [SeoYeon ft Blue Marble - Love is You.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


As soon as you got up from sleep, you stretch out your arms while sliding the curtains open. The sun was shining bright on you, clouds were white and fluffy as cotton candy, it's a perfect day for outing.

'I hope this will cheer Ilhoon oppa up!' You beam and head for shower 'Wonder what happened back in Busan?' You thought as you dry your hair. You grab your phone and dialed down halmeoni's number.

After couple of rings, finally she answer "Yeobosaeyo~" You smile "Halmeoni! Annyeong!" You giggle. 

"Oh! Nuri-ah, my granddaughter. Miss me already?" She smile over the phone "Of course I miss you, halmeoni~ I have something to ask you."

"Um...Ilhoon oppa is here, when I saw him, his face was pale and sad. Do you know what actually happened?" You were still in your room. Halmeoni paused and sigh "His mother passed away of heart attack, and his father left him just like that." At the speed of lightning your heart stop pumping.

'I knew something was wrong!' Your best friend instict kicks in "Halmeoni, why didn't you call me, tell me that Ilhoon oppa is coming." You pout "I want to, but he told me not to. So I have to respect his decision my dear. Take care of him neh~ His heart is very weak right now. Be his other life support neh?" You can see your halmeoni sweet warm smile on her face, on the other line.

You smile "Of course. I'll help him in every way I can." added "Oh! Did Joo eonni know?" 

"She just found out yesterday, from me. Ilhoon didn't have the heart to tell his sister, she's pretty down right now too. Why don't you get Joo and Ilhoon together?" She suggest.

"Nuri-ah! Breakfast will finish in any seconds if you don't wake up." KyuRi imo announce. You panic "I'll try my best. Halmeoni, I'm going now. I'll call you again neh~ Thank you, and saranghaeyo." 

When you end the phone call, you quickly ran to the dining room to save a plate of food for you. The Exo boys can be a beast sometime when they see food. 

"Good morning Ilhoon oppa~" You beamed "Did you have a good night sleep?" You munch on your pancake cutely, and a smile form on his face without him knowing it "It was nice." 

"That's good~ So where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter