Chapter 43 - Chances to Survive.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbSqG-1krE [Davichi - Tears.]
________________________________________________________________________________________


It has been a while now, that you’re doing the treatment. Lately you’ve been skinny as a stick; you’ve gone paler than usual, difficult to breathe at times, let’s just say that you’re getting worst.

The boys and Junhyung wanted to see you but you’d just pushed them away, giving excuses every time they said they want to see you.

Halmeoni bawled “You are a selfish person you know that Nuri.” You knew that this would happen so you stayed quiet and let her express her feelings. “Your mom was a selfish person too, never wanted people to help her on her worst time.” Halmeoni continued.

“Yes I’m a selfish person; I’m selfish because I don’t want my family and friends to lose their smiles and cheery self just because of me. I don’t want to see them smile just for encouraging me to stay alive. I can do that myself. I don’t want to see pity; I don’t want them to see my weakness. I just want to see the people around me happy with the way they are. I know I can’t please everyone but let me please myself to see them smiling and leave in peace.” Your eyes reddened and swollen.

Halmeoni cried as well “When you leave this world, do you think the people around you will stay happy and be like how they used to be?”

“No, but I know that they’ll be better (person) than they are now.” You smiled. Then your doctor came in the room with stern and guilt flashing in his eyes. You knew it wasn’t going to be a good day.

As always, he opens his file to see your progress. Today was different; it was as if he had read what was written on the files already.

“Ms. Nuri, can we talk privately?” He said. You smiled a bit and glance to your aunt and halmeoni “No, whatever you want to say to me, you can say it in front of them too.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter