Chapter 19 - Remembering You.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7F4qGHy6ew  [MBLAQ - You & I.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


You woke up the next morning from a sudden coughing. You pat your chest "Ah~ Waeyo?" You ask yourself.

The time is 6 AM sharp, the sun hasn't even rise yet. You went to the kitchen to drink.

"What should I do in the meantime?" Then you lazily grab your cardigan and head to the rooftop. 

You wanted to catch the sunrise, so you sneak quietly upstairs. The view outside is fresh yet its beautiful.

"What am I seeing here?" A voice said cheerfully. You spun around and found Ilhoon smiling over you.

You gasp quietly "What are you doing here?" He chuckles "I work here remember. I have to be here before everyone wakes up. Not today I guess." He glance at you while he sits himself next to you.

"What are you doing here? It's cold." He sound worried. "I just wanted to watch the sunrise." You smile.

'She's still the same old Nuri, loves to watch sunrise.' He nods. Then you cough again, gaining Ilhoon's full attention.

"Nuri-ah what's wrong? See I told you it's cold out here." You shook your head "It's nothing, my saliva stuck." You sheepishly smile.

Hours later the sun finally comes up "Wah~ So beautiful!" Your eyes sparkled in interest over the amazing scenery. The sun rises from between the two big mountains.

Ilhoon wasn't exactly watching the sunrise instead he was watching you in amusement. He was watching the scene of wind blowing through your silky brown hair, your eyes sparkled and you smiling happily.

Then his heart started beating crazily again like the ones from the beach, he quickly look away and the rate of his heart slowed down. 

"That was amazing~ Don't you think so Hoonie oppa?" You turn your gaze at him. He didn't say anything, he just nods his head.

He didn't want to leave but he had to "I better start working, you should go back to sleep." He ruffles your hair and swiftly walk away. You blink numerously "What's wrong with him?" and shrugs "He's right, I should go back to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter