Chapter 34 - A Family~

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzY2D1jxoqo  [Nell – Walk Out.]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Continuation. ]


“Appa?” That one word, coming out of your mouth, sounds breathless and unhappy.

“Nuri~ My daughter.” He said, wanted to hug you. Your automatic reaction was, stepping back; it was as if he’s a stranger.

Your first question “What are you doing here?” Confused overwhelmed you.

“I’m here to see you of course, I miss my daughter.” He smiled. You forehead furrowed “How did you know that I’m here?”

He smiled again “I have friends.” He shrugged as if it was nothing. You knew he needed money and he knew your aunt has a lot of money according to the house.

“You’re not here to see me, you’re here to ask for my aunt’s money and then after you get the money, you’ll abandon me again.” You nod “Yeah! That’s what you came here for, I’m just you excuse.” Your heart fell, too hurt because you find out the truth yourself.

“That letter you wrote was just to cover up your lies that you’re leaving me to protect me, you actually didn’t want to take care of me. You almost sold me to a e house, how could you?” Finally you tears came out “If you didn’t want to take care of me, why didn’t you just send me back to grandma?”

“E HOUSE?!!!?” Your aunt screamed in anger “You animal!” She almost jumped on him but the boys held her back.

His face changed to a smug look “And let her stopped sending those lame letters including money? No way! Her money was what kept me alive.”

Your face hardened this time “What? She sent me letters? And you didn’t bother to give them to me?” You nodded your head “You’re not my father, you’re just some pathetic low life guy who left his own daughter because he doesn’t love her like any other father would love a child, you bargained me for money, you are far more worse than an animal.”

He entered the house and wanted to hit you but Kris and Zico held him back, you hide behind the other boys, you were so scared that your hands were trembling.

KyuRi imo did without hesitation to call the police. And moments later, a police car parked in front of her house, the red and blue lights notified all neighbors that something is going on at KyuRi imo’s house.

“This man came to our house and wanted to attack my niece.” KyuRi imo reports. “What is this man relationship with your niece madam?” The policeman asked.

“He’s her father but he left her on the streets.” The policeman nods “Are you her legal guardian?”

She cried as she glances over to you “Yes, I have adopted her as my own child.” The policeman stopped writing and looked at KyuRi imo with a questioning look.

“My little sister, who is her mother, passed away when she was small then that scumbag over there took her away from us.” The man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter