Chapter 8 - Falling Unconscious.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was break; Min Su and you were hanging out at your usual place, in the library.

 

“Yah! Tell me why you were late?” Min Su brows furrowed.

 

You sigh whenever you see her furrow, it’s makes you frustrated “Well, I came home late last night, because I was working; part time job. Then I came home-” fiddling your fingers.

 

She didn’t know that you rented Junhyung’s house yet. She hated him for some reason that you don’t know. Like I saif if you tell her, she'll flip.

 

“Then you came home- what? Finish your sentences women!” Her pissed off tone is on the way.

 

You gulped hard “I came home, I clean the house for a while, then I ate afterwards, and then I fell asleep.” Lying to her makes youfeel guilty.*sigh* But you had too, before she goes to Junhyung's house and burn it down.

 

“Why are you working? And why that late?” She questioned you like mothers would do.

 

“I need money; it was the only job that I found. I worked at a restaurant~” Laying you head on the table.

 

She nodded her head; it means she comprehend it. “That means~ you walked home alone yesterday?” She gasped.

 

You scrunched your nose “Tsk. No, someone walked me home.”

 

“Oh my god…Who? Who?” She flail her hands at you.

 

You grunt “I will tell you who, but please don’t tell anyone neh?” Making her promise.

 

“Tsk. Fine! Arasso, arasso now tell me who?” She look like the vulture, waiting for a victim.

 

You bit your lower lips and look around “Yookwon.” I whisper “Mwo?” She has a hearing problem “Yookwon.” You whisper again, you didn’t want to say it aloud, because you feel that the walls are listening too.

 

“What? Say it loudly, you know I have hearing problem!” She lightly smacked your arm.

 

You scrunched your nose again and sigh “YOOKWON!” You nearly almost shout at her ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter