Chapter 25 - "What Are You Doing here?"

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w438eXzlcwU  [BB Boys - L.O.V.E.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


You and Exo got home safe. KyuRi aunt was preparing lunch for all of you. You wanted to help her, but she insist you to hang with Exo. One of her maids were there, so you guessed it was okay.

The boys and you sat in the living room, the air was filled with happy aura. They were happy that you're there, and you're happy that they're there too. Lots of love and happiness!

You gasp "Wait, so you actually went out with her? For fun or was it a serious relationship?" after Kris said that he once went out with KyungMi. 

He laughed "I only went out with her because she nags me to, after that we just broke up. She cried for days, I was just normal." 

"You're so mean, how could you?" You frown. He quickly raise his hands in defense "What? She nags me!" 

You click your tongue "But, if you don't like her, you should've said no." added "Oppa, neo~ napeun namja!" You rolled your eyes at him and look away.

Then a door bell was rang "Got it!" You announce. You left the living room, leaving Kris dumbfounded and the rest of Exo boys look at him in disgust. 

"What?" He shriek "Hyung! Seriously, you are napeun namja!" Sehun stalk off to the door behind you. The other shook their head in disapproval.

You open the door and found Ilhoon standing there, looking lost. "Oppa~" You whisper "What are you doing here?" You gain your voice back.

"Nuri-ah~ Who's that?" Sehun came from behind and gasp "Ilhoon-ah." Then he smile.

Without even inviting Ilhoon in yet, you embrace him for a hug. You pulled him inside "KyuRi imo! Ilhoon oppa is here!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's P.O.V

"SM High or YG High?" He argue with himself which of those school he'll see first and he made up his mind to go with SM High.

After Areum High school time ended, Junhyung wasted no time to head over to SM High. 

When he step foot in front of SM High, his jaw literally drop. The school was huge compare to Areum High, the school looks clean and white and fresh. 

The bell rang and his heart was beating hard and fast 'Please let her be here! PLEASE LET HER BE HERE!' He prayed. As all the students start heading out of the school, Junhyung scanned all of them to see if you're one of them. 

Couple of minutes later after everyone left the school, Junhyung still waited a little while to see if anyone else is leaving. Then you and Exo step foot out the gate and his eyes b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter