Chapter 2 - What Are You Doing Here?

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBH1F6NVvyM  [Ji Eun - It's Cold.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________


You didn't want to go to Min Su’s house, even though she’s your best friend and she knows everything about you. You just didn't want to embarrass yourself.

After walking for hours, finally you've found a place to rent. Well it look more like a small room, but it's okay. Before knocking on the door, you checked your watch to see what time it is and it reads 9 PM. 'No wonder why I'm tired.' You sigh at the thought.

So you rang the bell *Ding Dong* The weather at night is so cold, you can barely feel your own fingers.

You look around the neighborhood as the door creaked opened, there was a guy, his back facing you. Just as he turned around, the world seems to be completely dark. It's your most hated foe from school, Yong Junhyung. You gasped aloud “What are you doing here?” Your brow furrowed.

He smirks “I live here you idiot.” You made face and almost walk away, but a lady’s voice stopped you “Agasshi” And that made you turned around, and face the person.

“Neh~" You respond slowly. “Did you stopped by to rent the room?” She said, looking at your cold-pale hands which were full of your stuffs.

You just look at her, you didn't say anything. “My son has such a good manner neh?” Looking at your and smiled slyly over him, a pain of groan was then heard coming from Junhyung.

His mom just nudged his stomach p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter