Chapter 23 - First Day of School in SM High.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmPmCckMUrI  [C.N Blue - Run.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


'I'll be fine in this school, as long as I keep my mouth shut!' You remind yourself. 

"Are you sure, you don't want my help?" Kai ask, Suho also ask but you decline their offers "It's better that they don't know who I am to you guys." You gave them an assuring smile and let them go in the school building first.

Then an outburst of girls screaming was heard, and you wonder what happened. When it's a normal daily life for them to that, as in to greet the whole Exo good morning. Kai and Suho join your best friends Exo and walk among the crowd. 

You sigh 'Another school, another popular boys, and another more to come.' You walk ahead in to the school ground and hope for the best.

Half of the first morning at SM High could count as an okay, not until you accidentally bump into someone during lunch break.

You didn't face the person yet but you knew it was going to be bad base on the gasp from people around you. You got up slowly and look at the girl in front of you, scowling.

"Omo! KyungMi-ah, you okay?" Her friends help her. You quickly bow in apology "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She face you and send you terrifying glares "Sorry? Did you know I just bought this heels in Milan last weekend! And now it's scratched! What are you going to do? Buy me a new one?" She snicker as she eye you up and down "Like you have the money to pay it off." 

You wanted to talk back like you used to, to defend yourself, but you remind yourself of where you were and who you're dealing with. You just stare mindlessly at the floor. 

While the girl keep blabbering about her precious shoes, Kai stood in front of you in defense which startle the girls and they started smiling innocently "Oppa~ Why are you here?" She tried to sound innocent as hard as she can.

"Isn't it enough that she apologize? You don't have to brag about where you bought those shoes." Kai's face hardened, you were panicking behind him 'How do I deal with this now?! OPPA! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!' You scold him mentally.

Then the whole Exo came in defense for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter