Chapter 5 - My Crush.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfujsfzKC8A  [R&J - Crush on You.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________


You walk to school alone trying to think of what to do *light bulb* 'After school find a freaking job Park Nuri!' You snap your fingers, as if it was an amazing idea.

“Nuri-ah~” a soft voice called you, you spun around and find Min Su's the one calling you.

You wave your hands cheerfully at her, not wanting her to know what’s wrong. She’s really good at finding out things. “Good morning my best friend!” You gave her a big smile, trying not to be obvious that you need help.

She laughed “What is wrong with you? Wait let me guess~ you dreamt of someone you like? As in Kim Yookwon.” You covered her big mouth, faster than lightning.

Kim Yookwon, he is your imaginary boyfriend, well he actually does exist. In fact he attend the same school as you and Min Su, he’s in your music, dance, English, and art class. He’s among those popular kids including that bastard Junhyung. *sigh* You wish he’d knew how much you like him.

Anyway, “Stop making me daydreaming already! It’s too early!” You pout.

Min Su chuckle “Tse~ Arosso…Kaja let's go to class” She pulled your arm.

Just when Min Su and you were about to enter the classroom, someone accidentally bump on your sides, making the stuffs that you was holding fell on the floor. But someone suddenly bent over and help picked them up for you.

Well you were about to pick them up, but anyways you just stood there standing, puffing your cheeks, waiting for him to get up. As soon as he stood up, your heart stops; the one that helped picked your stuffs up was Yookwon! KIM FREAKIN AMAZING HOT YOOKWON!

He gave out his breath-taking smiles and hand you; your stuffs. “Aigoo~ Nuri-ah, be careful next time neh! You’re so cute.” He said, while pinching your cheeks.

You smiled shyly “t-t-thank you so much~” You stuttered. You were trying so hard on not squealing, it might look weird if it happens.

Yookwon is very gentleman, he didn’t just walk in the class and let you and Min Su stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter