Chapter 15 - Leaving Seoul For Good.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siATqkN2K_E [Nell - Cliff Parade.] or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QACuUnoIE [M2M - This is Really Goodbye.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________


After you had wrote a letter to drop out from Areum High School, you immediately went to your rent place "Do you really have to go Nuri-ah?" Mrs. Haera's eyes were pooled with tears.

You sigh "Ms-eommonie, I really have to leave Seoul. I'm sorry, but there's nothing else is here for me. My father left me, my mom have deceased, I don't have any siblings. All I have is myself, you have been really nice to me, and you took care of me like I'm your own child, but it's too much eommonie."

You slung your backpack over your shoulder and carry another bag by hands, you head downstairs with a gloomy feeling, but you didn't show much of expression.

Junhyung had come back home from school an hour ago, he is now sitting in the living room. He didn't even budge to move or say anything, he just sits there on the sofa watching television. Mrs. Haera on the other hand kept begging me to stay "Nuri-ah, please! Please don't go." She pulled your hand which were carrying the luggage, and as it dropped Mrs. Haera kneeled on her knees.

She is still holding your hand, pleading you. She cried as if she's about to loose her child. You had to kneel down, same level as her "eommonie, please don't be like this." You got her back standing on her feet "Thank you for everything, and I'm sorry if I ever said or did anything that hurt you." You hug her one last time and had to let go before you weep.

Junhyung finally got up from the couch and stood by his mom "Just go already! Don't bother coming back here!" he glares with a fiery eyes. Mrs. Haera motioned him to stop.

You didn't have the guts to look in his eyes, so you just picked up your luggage and leave the house. As you stood in front of the house, you could hear Mrs. Haera's sobs. It was loud enough to make me feel guilty, for leaving her like that.

--------------------------------------------------

Inside the House, scene.

Mrs. Haera had drop back on her knees as you walk out of the house. She was tugging on Junhyung's leg, wailing "Nuri! Nuri-ah~ come back!" 

Junhyung had to kneel beside her "Eomma! Please snap out of it! She's not your daughter! She's nobody!" Mrs. Haera didn't care and kept crying "She wasn't a nobody to me! Even though she's not my real daughter, I was about to make her one!"

"Your sister left us just like that, but crueler! She didn't say anything nor did she turn back!" added "She left us for some scumbag! Nuri left wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter