Chapter 39 - Bad News.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vitgzMxYlNw  [Baek Ji Young - Acacia.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


After you fainted, the first thing Junhyung did was called the ambulance and then called your family.

Your family came rushing down to the hospital within minutes after Junhyung informed them.

Kai walked toward Junhyung like a gangster and grabbed him by the collars “What did you do to her this time?!” Kai never looked so angry like right now, his hyungs calm him down.

Your aunt and grandmother went inside the room that you were directed to. You were lying on the hospital bed with the oxygen mask on and the machine beside your bed, beeping at your heart rate.

“What happened?” She caresses your hair and her eyes teary. You smiled “I’m fine, I just fainted. I don’t know why though.”

Your grandma lightly pushed your head “Yah! Did you eat before you go out on that date?” Your aunt defend you “Eomma, you know you’re not supposed to hit the patients.”

You laughed “Halmeoni, I did. I ate your delicious porridge, and I specifically remembered that I ate 4 bowls of that porridge.” You smiled like a retard.

“Pabo! Then why did you faint?” Your grandma kissed your forehead.

The doctor came in the room with a file and his forehead was knitted together. You assumed it was nothing “Doctor-nim, what’s wrong with my leg now?” You asked with a playful tone.

He smiled weakily at you “It’s not about your leg Nuri, it’s about what caused you to faint.” He continued “Can I talk to Nuri privately?” He looked at your aunt and grandmother.

“No, it’s okay, whatever you got to say, you can say to my mom and my grandmother.” You smiled, having positive thoughts for everything.

The doctor took a deep breath “The cause of your sudden faint was because of your lungs. You are at the critical stage of lung cancer Ms. Nuri.”

Both your aunt and grandma gasp in horror, your aunt had to grasp the handle of the bed to balance herself. “No! No no no no, no way that my daughter is sick. She’s perfectly healthy.”

“Ma’am, when Nuri did the leg scanning, something in her intrigued other doctors to scan her again, that is why she had two scanning checkup. Now this is the reports from the doctor and it is confirmed that she have lung cancer. Based on her family history, her mother specifically died from lung cancer as well.” The doctor explained more.

He continued “In fact, her last breath was here in this hospital.” You froze and didn’t know what to think or say.

“Did you know what she died from? Halmeoni? Ma?” You face both your grandmother and aunt.

Both of them nodded their head. You took a sharp deep breath “Why didn’t you tell me?” Now, they lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter